Do you think your changing as a person as you get older ?

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I think we all change from Rodney, to Del, and finally to Granddad as we age

Not everyone !

I'm nearly 60 and still see immature  guys in Pattaya my age .. probably tourists sitting at bars on the window ledge shouting out to guys going past with girls & ladyboys etc 

In Australia I had to deal with a workmate yesterday 65yo who did nothing but complain about teenagers riding skateboarrds outside our building....I told him I think it's great and I may even go join them.!

Second thing is I no longer tell work colleagues particularly women that I go to Thailand for holidays because they want to get the wrong idea not that I care anymore ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, simon43 said:

On that graph, although I'm touching 62 years old in real age,  I'm happily at a testosterone level of  about 1100, thanks to TRT.  So I still 'jump about' like a 20 year old ????

You, living in the North of Laos will not be jumping around with ladies much. Unless you are "extremely well connected". TRT in northern Laos? Please elaborate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elliss said:

Me to mate . 

In my early days in Thailand , i was eager to meet fellow countrymen .

Lessons learned , the hard way .

Now I  avoid social contacts with farlangs , takers and chanchers.

Enjoy , my own company nowadays ...

That's funny. I came here for the Thai girls and couldn't care less how many "fellow countrymen" I met. I met enough of them back home.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

However she contacted me again..and even though I was deeply in love with her at that time I no longer felt anything for her ...strange how I changed .

IMO that's nothing to do with "changing" at all. Your opinion of her changed, but unless you stopped being interested in other women you are still the same person IMO.

I did stop being interested in western women in a romantic way after being burnt badly by a western woman, but I never stopped liking women per se.

I don't think I changed at all, but I learned a whole lot more than I knew when I was 20, so I would act differently now to then, based on experience.

• Like 2

I want to change person, but every laundry I take it to says it's impossible to clean, and, no store has my size in Thailand. Even the dark-web doesn't allow my type.

~o:37;

• Confused 1