Power cut in the whole of Hua Hin?

silver sea

I live in a long term resort in Khao Takiab. This morning, I received a text from the resort’s reception:

“We would like to inform you that the metropolitan Electricity Authority is necessary to temporarily cut off the electricity in this area on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 from 9 am to 4 am. We will not have an electricity supply in the building and no water supply during that period

Sorry for the inconvenience

ขอแจ้งให้ทราบว่าการไฟฟ้านครหลวงมีความจำเป็นต้องตัดกระแสไฟฟ้าในพื้นที่นี้ชั่วคราวในวันพุธที่ 3 มีนาคม 2564 ตั้งแต่เวลา 9.00-16.00 น. เราจะไม่มีไฟฟ้าในอาคารและไม่มีน้ำประปาในช่วงเวลาดังกล่าว

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก”

Does anyone know if the power cut is only in the Khao Takiab area or will it apply to the whole of Hua Hin?

If it applies only to my area then I will go into the town centre and spend the day there. If however, other members say that the power cut will be opeating in their area too, then I may as well stay at home as the shops will be shut too (unless they have generators).

3 hours ago, silver sea said:

I live in a long term resort in Khao Takiab. This morning, I received a text from the resort’s reception:

“We would like to inform you that the metropolitan Electricity Authority is necessary to temporarily cut off the electricity in this area on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 from 9 am to 4 am. We will not have an electricity supply in the building and no water supply during that period

ขอแจ้งให้ทราบว่าการไฟฟ้านครหลวงมีความจำเป็นต้องตัดกระแสไฟฟ้าในพื้นที่นี้ชั่วคราวในวันพุธที่ 3 มีนาคม 2564 ตั้งแต่เวลา 9.00-16.00 น. เราจะไม่มีไฟฟ้าในอาคารและไม่มีน้ำประปาในช่วงเวลาดังกล่าว

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก”

Does anyone know if the power cut is only in the Khao Takiab area or will it apply to the whole of Hua Hin?

If it applies only to my area then I will go into the town centre and spend the day there. If however, other members say that the power cut will be opeating in their area too, then I may as well stay at home as the shops will be shut too (unless they have generators).

Just Nong Kae section so HH downturn should be good (if not raining!)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, silver sea said:

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก”

Just Nong Kae section so HH downturn should be good (if not raining!)

• Thanks 1