Can not book ตั๋วบินรัวๆ ทั่วไทย แอร์เอเชีย (“The Pass”) THB 3,599 (for unlimited air asia flights until Dec 2021)

zappalot

Terms and Conditions, note the advanced purchase booking requirement....

guests can travel conveniently to any domestic destination of their choice just by making an advanced seat booking 14 days prior to their intended departure date. Seat redemption can easily be made via the airasia super app or airasia.com/deals, and is subject to seats availability for the chosen dates.

can be redeemed for any flight on all domestic routes covering all our 24 destinations in Thailand. It has a longer validity period of nine months and guests can book their flights only 14 days in advance instead of 21 days previously. 

https://newsroom.airasia.com/news/fly-all-over-thailand-for-only-3599thb

Imagine you agreed to more detialed T's & C's so find those and read them.

So there is limited availabilty per flight, and you can only book a flight between 14 and (guessing) 1 day prior to intended travel.

These are great if you travel frequently on reliable routes and are extremely flexible, and can deal with disappointment.

17 hours ago, zappalot said:

but actually I could book it now. I had to change my phone number to a thai phone number and then it was possible...

Re-read your post, I now see you were challenged just puchasing the pass.

Can't see anyything in the T's and C's which require Thai citizenship?

https://www.airasia.com/deals/en/gb/terms-and-conditions/fd-pass

The “ #FlyRuaRuaPass ” travel pass is available for purchase from 2 – 7 March, 2021 through the airasia super app or by visiting airasia.com/deals. Only 80,000 passes are up for grabs and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. 

https://www.airasia.com/deals/en/gb/passes/fd-pass/offers/fd-pass?utm_medium=product_widget&utm_source=airasia

Note the fairly significant number of blackout dates.

Edited by mtls2005

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

So there is limited availabilty per flight, and you can only book a flight between 14 and (guessing) 1 day prior to intended travel.

I read it as must book 14 or more days in advance.  However this is the bit that worries me and I'd want to know the rough fare breakdown before committing.

image.png.41cd28b63b07f194d8701d454399c8d3.png

41 minutes ago, treetops said:

I read it as must book 14 or more days in advance. 

Yes, you are correct the T'S' and C's are bit more clear... sorry about that.

Any redemption or booking of flights must be made at least forteen (14) days before the date of depature ("Redemption Period").

You can do a dummy booking to  get a feel for additional fees, some are mandatory (100 baht departure fee), some optional like seat, air, luggage.