Claims of favoritism in vaccine rollout dismissed as a "misunderstanding"

webfact

1. Well, Dr. Opas has "promised a committee would be set up to investigate" - so let's wait and see what the committee finds ... (hahaha).

2. Seems like there's a clash between the definitions of "VIPs" (rather vague and general) and "commissioned officers" (rather specific).

3. Claiming it's a "misunderstanding" is common here - but so often: it's not clarified exactly what the actual misunderstanding is - it's just thrown up as a cover-all cure-all.

4. What a disgrace if it transpires there was monkey business so early in the vax roll-out ...

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

Had I been back in the UK I would have been vaccinated in mid February, the paperwork was mailed to the house I use over there.

But I'm not in the UK, so no vaccine for me.

And 6,391 new cases and 343 new deaths in the United Kingdom and 35 new cases in Thailand no new deaths today. So what is your problem? can't find a flight back?

• Sad 1

"But he promised a committee would be set up to investigate."

ANOTHER committee! 

They'll be setting up a committee to discuss what time the committee should convene the next committee meeting, AFTER they've set up a committee to decide who is going to sit on the committee!!!

Edited by sambum