Phuket Governor, 58, takes Sinovac jab

webfact

Phuket Governor, 58, takes Sinovac jab

By The Phuket News

1614741154_1-org.jpg

Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew takes his first Sinovac jab yesterday (Mar 2). Photo: PPHO

PHUKET: Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew along with two vice governors and all their wives yesterday (Mar 2) all presented themselves at Vachira Phuket Hospital to receive their first injection of the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccination.

The move is hoped to boost confidence among local people to be willing to take the vaccine in the hope of preventing the spread of COVID-19.

Leading the way was Governor Narong, who is 58 years old, and his wife Ms Wandee, followed by Vice Governors Pichet Panapong and Piyapong Choowong, and their wives.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-governor-58-takes-sinovac-jab-79216.php

Just now, bluesofa said:

'all their wives'   Just how many do they each have?

I take it all these are front-line health workers?

Well they are in the front of the line so I guess you could call them frontline workers who want to stay healthy before anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew along with two vice governors and all their wives yesterday (Mar 2) all presented themselves at Vachira Phuket Hospital to receive their first injection of the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccination.

No favourtism then?

Disgraceful. These vaccines were supposed to be for front line staff not hiso governors and their wives

On 3/3/2021 at 10:42 AM, webfact said:

The move is hoped to boost confidence among local people to be willing to take the vaccine

I think local people would have more confidence if local front-line doctors and nurses were shown being given the shot!