For the Thai bashers - RANT:

ctxa

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

WOW! You nailed it. One farang riding without a helmet. I will never bash Thai's again!  :thumbsup: :jap:

If only it was ONE farang riding without a helmet...... 

I guess it's just that those farang riding without a helmet or riding like absolute cocks are just not members of TVF ????

Edited by ctxa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Oh, you drive a Mercedes....

????????????

What does that have to do with the "helmetless" farang riding way worse than locals  ????

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

most of the folks who bash other races are those whose parents were dumb as rocks..

So right......kids are the products of their parents....racist parents=racist kids....no real defense for later years though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

When in Rome , I think that covers it.

You summarized my whole post in a single phrase, and I couldn't agree more! ???? Love it

PS, I am not here to boast about how good of a driver I am. Cuz I also make mess ups and huge ones while driving... Point of this post was just the hypocrisy that many show while criticizing Thais and then doing the same they things criticize them for...

Edited by ctxa
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ctxa said:

You summarized my whole post in a single phrase, and I couldn't agree more! ???? Love it

PS, I am not here to boast about how good of a driver I am. Cuz I also make mess ups and huge ones while driving... Point of this post was just the hypocrisy that many show while criticizing Thais and then doing the same they things criticize them for...

you would think it would be the opposite though with our exposure to a 'superior education' I'm told we have. I assume that is conveniently being left at the airport lol..

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Not too sure coming on her to complain about people being hypocrites you should really be pointing out that you are a hypocrite ????

How and why?

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

It's hypocritical???

No, it's not. I tell the truth. If you think that there's a single person in the world who drives perfectly without making a single mistake. Then you must be one of those who regards themselves as such a good driver that you think you could easily beat Hamilton at an F1 race... 

I know that it is difficult for many of us to acknowledge that we too make mistakes in a forum, but it happens. I make mistakes, you make mistakes, everyone makes mistakes. But you'll never see me bashing Thais for the way they drive, like many people in this forum do, they reach such lengths on bashing Thais for the way they drive that often times it becomes racist. I sure agree things could improve in Thailand as they have slowly improved in other countries. But I would never bash them for it.

Edited by ctxa
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Perhaps we can start a thread how dumb Thai hiso are buying overpriced German cars just to show off on the road.

Oh  wait....

Yes, it would be very dumb to start such a thread. Because everyone is free to do whatever they want with their hard-earned money. And you have no say in it.

I believed the 'Pravda' era is far gone ???? Since '91, "comrade"

Edited by ctxa
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ctxa said:

Yes, it would be very dumb to start such a thread. Because everyone is free to do whatever they want with their hard-earned money. And you have no say in it.

Apparently I'm not free to drive my m/c without a helmet.

58 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Apparently I'm not free to drive my m/c without a helmet.

You are, go ahead. Just after you are done driving. Don't come home to start bashing Thais on TVF for not wearing helmet 

• Sad 1