Pathum Thani COVID-19 cluster spread to 13 provinces, infects 676 people

snoop1130

15 minutes ago, sungod said:

Thanks for the information Brian, i just added the part that you omitted, that there have only been 85 deaths in over a year. This is on the CCSA briefing every day and I guess missing it out was an oversight on your behalf and you were not ignoring it.

No I never miss that, its published daily along with the other stats I mentioned and look at daily, thanks

11 minutes ago, sungod said:

Thanks for the information Brian, i just added the part that you omitted, that there have only been 85 deaths in over a year. This is on the CCSA briefing every day and I guess missing it out was an oversight on your behalf and you were not ignoring it.

The elephant in the room with the reported deaths however is the excess deaths during the first part of last year and the increase in Viral pneumonia cases and related deaths where no one was tested for covid.  There is a disconnect with the MOPH data base as they have locked off certain areas where we could get into last year and where some of our excess numbers were found.  There was another member who had also posted information in regards to that but Dr Tuner is no longer on the forum.  I did try and find my saved files but unfortunately am unable to find the ones he sent.  I lost 3 relatives here in Thailand from the end of February to the end of March last year, they all had some type of respiratory illness which was never diagnosed as the local government hospital out in the countryside just sent them home with antibiotics.  When they passed away at home, there was no autopsy and just a local 3 day ceremony at the residence and then they were cremated.  Many in the family also had an upper respiratory illness as well as myself and GF who were sick for almost 3 weeks.  It took me several more months before I could return to jogging as I had prior to getting ill, and yet when I went to get tested back in March of last year myself they would not do it as I did not meet the levels they wanted to see and I was not admitted.  Take what you will from my experience, and I know there are others with similar stories.  Was it Covid, we will never know now will we.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

The elephant in the room with the reported deaths however is the excess deaths during the first part of last year and the increase in Viral pneumonia cases and related deaths where no one was tested for covid.  There is a disconnect with the MOPH data base as they have locked off certain areas where we could get into last year and where some of our excess numbers were found.  There was another member who had also posted information in regards to that but Dr Tuner is no longer on the forum.  I did try and find my saved files but unfortunately am unable to find the ones he sent.  I lost 3 relatives here in Thailand from the end of February to the end of March last year, they all had some type of respiratory illness which was never diagnosed as the local government hospital out in the countryside just sent them home with antibiotics.  When they passed away at home, there was no autopsy and just a local 3 day ceremony at the residence and then they were cremated.  Many in the family also had an upper respiratory illness as well as myself and GF who were sick for almost 3 weeks.  It took me several more months before I could return to jogging as I had prior to getting ill, and yet when I went to get tested back in March of last year myself they would not do it as I did not meet the levels they wanted to see and I was not admitted.  Take what you will from my experience, and I know there are others with similar stories.  Was it Covid, we will never know now will we.

Similarly I like to run, I always seem to get sick Feb/March too, happened for the last few years-  I think its the seasonal pollution we get , but as you say we shall probably never know.

• Thanks 1

tempest in a teapot

the number of infections isnt important.

lots of people get a cold or other infection and no one cares about the number except for statistical analysis.

although it is sad about the few who have died in thailand from covid, overall it isnt a major health problem

the trouble is that everyone conflates the virus' mortality rate with those of other countries, and that's just not applicable here

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, poskat said:

tempest in a teapot

the number of infections isnt important.

lots of people get a cold or other infection and no one cares about the number except for statistical analysis.

although it is sad about the few who have died in thailand from covid, overall it isnt a major health problem

the trouble is that everyone conflates the virus' mortality rate with those of other countries, and that's just not applicable here

Keep believing that mate.