Retirement extension

As Jingthing has indicated you must use the IO where your TM-30 is registered and where you live.  I understand that Nonthaburi can be a pain, I only dealt with them for two 90 day reports, and they were over the top.  Happily I bought my condo in Bangkok and moved here 6 moths prior to when my Extension of Stay for retirement was due at CW.

51 minutes ago, BangkokTony said:

I have lived in Nonthaburi a few weeks but prefer to go to Chang Wattana if possible.

You state "few weeks". Did you file a TM30.

Where was last extension done. 

What address did you used for your most recent 90 day report

OP here. I did my 90 day to day and as mentioned they wanted copies of all relevant pages of my passport which I had prepared previously not knowing what request I might have. I never had to do this at CW.

My gf did my TM 30 online when we moved here but not sure it was done correctly. I have given my current address, landlords tabien ban, landlords ID number not pic.

BTW I asked for a list of requirements for retirement extension and they will want 12 months of bank statements, unlike CW previously (for me)

Please keep us up to date as to what happens.  There may be someone along who has actually done an extension at Nonthaburi with some better info then we can give as CW is a different creature compared to Nonthaburi.  I wish you the best.  Are you using the Monthly income method, or money in the bank of 800K?

15 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Please keep us up to date as to what happens.  There may be someone along who has actually done an extension at Nonthaburi with some better info then we can give as CW is a different creature compared to Nonthaburi.  I wish you the best.  Are you using the Monthly income method, or money in the bank of 800K?

I will use 800,000 in the bank, however spread over 2 Bangkok Bank accounts, which was no problem at CW last year. For next year the amount will be in one account.

Archived