Chiang Mai: Haze grips city as Doi Suthep disappears from view - #4 worst in world

webfact

15 hours ago, Venom said:

Only it keeps getting worse! Should be a big boom for the tourism sector. Most polluted city top ten year in and year out.???? Feild burning tours will be very popular. ????

<deleted>. You're as bad as news reporters and their sensationalist fake news headlines.  

2012 was far worse.  Recent years have been a huge improvement over that. 

Get proactive and put out some spot fires or  move somewhere that's not experiencing a hot dry season.

So CM and rest of Thaioand, has had some bush fire smoke?  Big deal.  At least it's not full of industrial pollutants.  Blue sky today over Mae Hia.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, McTavish said:

<deleted>. You're as bad as news reporters and their sensationalist fake news headlines.  

Get proactive and put out some spot fires or  move somewhere that's not experiencing a hot dry season.

So CM and rest of Thaioand, has had some bush fire smoke?  Big deal.  At least it's not full of industrial pollutants.  Blue sky today over Mae Hia.

You forgot to mention that Covid-19 is a hoax?

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2021 at 12:14 PM, McTavish said:

Ha! Speaking of fake news! 

Screenshot_20210313_085610_com.airvisual.jpg

• Thanks 1

So is it just that Cm is the perfect storm location?..just like the garbage patch in the pacific.....the air currents just drop it all in CM , making it the worst spot in the entire world??.......Im sure those over in India are sighing a breathe of relief!..for now..

People are living in Chang mai mostly ( not all) because of the cheap living and because they couldn’t afford the clean life where they left, came to Thailand for cheap sex, and look at them now, no plan B, stuck in that polluted coffin, the grass didn’t turn out to be greener on this side of the pond!

but I’m waiting to hear their reply, how they left the UK because of the dreary cold rainy weather, enjoy their life here, and then you’ll hear them again next year, same time bitching about the air pollution .

enjoy your chicken and rice and your Chang boys????????????????

living the dream!

40 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

but I’m waiting to hear their reply, how they left the UK because of the dreary cold rainy weather, enjoy their life here, and then you’ll hear them again next year, same time bitching about the air pollution .

I left England last week  because I wasn't allowed to leave my bedsit for most of the past year. Don't care about the weather, I just want to go out.

Edited by OswaldBastable

On 3/13/2021 at 9:38 AM, Ron jeremy said:

People are living in Chang mai mostly ( not all) because of the cheap living and because they couldn’t afford the clean life where they left, came to Thailand for cheap sex, and look at them now, no plan B, stuck in that polluted coffin, the grass didn’t turn out to be greener on this side of the pond!

enjoy your chicken and rice and your Chang boys????????????????

living the dream!

haha, you're just jealous.

Bush fire smoke was far worse in Australia and pales in significance to the enjoyment of living in Thailand.