Vasectomy

scubascuba3

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

They insist on two kids plus want proof, photos, birth certificate. Apparently they weren't this strict a couple years ago. That's the PDA, I'm hoping to find a place that just allows you to decide

Do they factor age into it?  I can imagine they don’t want 30 year old guys rolling in with no reason other than they want to bareback half of Pattayas women...but what about 50 somethings who feel too old to be starting families?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Do they factor age into it?  I can imagine they don’t want 30 year old guys rolling in with no reason other than they want to bareback half of Pattayas women...but what about 50 somethings who feel too old to be starting families?

50s is young to be starting a family in Pattaya, have you seen the guys with kids around? their requirements seem more based on number of kids and wife age, no mention of man age. Phone or go and see them 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

If you are a farang, long-legged and are reasonably hansum, the Thai ladies are falling over themselves to get your sperm.

why aren't they knocking at my door daily then?

I'm loaded and ready to fire in all directions! ???? 

Edited by WineOh

35 minutes ago, WineOh said:

why aren't they knocking at my door daily then?

I'm loaded and ready to fire in all directions! ???? 

There is then an opportunity for a internet entrepreneur. 

Here, in Isaan, there is a great call for farang to pass on their seed. This is essentially a non-romance contract where the man passes on his genes to an Isaan lady. 

Obviously there has to be conditions. The lady in question must actually give birth. And the man must, of course, do a questionnaire where subtleties are revealed. The reward, or gift, must also be established. A tractor, cash, gold etc. Also the man must choose the baby's name.

entrepreneur

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

50s is young to be starting a family in Pattaya, have you seen the guys with kids around? their requirements seem more based on number of kids and wife age, no mention of man age. Phone or go and see them 

So as a 60 year old man with one kid (6 years old - wife, 31) and no desire (or energy) for more, I would have to get it done at a hospital rather than at PDA?

5 hours ago, Henryford said:

Be afraid, be very afraid. When i had mine done my scrotum turned black and swelled up to the size of a grapefruit. Had to have 2 weeks off work, agony.

Never seen a grapefruit in Thailand, are you sure it wasn't a Pomelo ?

Edited by tonray
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Had mine done in Oz..... in the late 80s, really no pain whatsoever ---and since then the general has got so much better, I had a hip replacement 4 months ago in Issan while awake.....saw through the bone and stick another hip on...again with today's General -there is just no pain.

I would have a panic attack if I could see them actually doing a procedure  like that on me and would insist on a full anaesthetic 

Thats insane

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

They insist on two kids plus want proof, photos, birth certificate. Apparently they weren't this strict a couple years ago. That's the PDA, I'm hoping to find a place that just allows you to decide

Why are you bringing Immigration into this topic on birth control?

All surgery has the potential for complications, which is why I've never had plastic surgery to make me a hansum man. Or hair transplants.

A vasectomy negates pregnancy, it doesn't prevent infection. The point of having a vasectomy and wearing a condom to prevent both eludes me.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I'm considering getting a vasectomy, I tried the PDA  (next to Cabbages and Condoms)1+ years ago but they wouldn't do it as I hadn't had 2 children already and my lies weren't good enough. Where else can I go? I'm happy going to a govt hospital, I'd prefer a place that is doing them all the time rather than they wheel me in for the monthly op. Any recent recommendation and cost? 

Pattaya, Bangkok, Rayong, Siracha, Sattahip all in range

D.I.Y

In 1982, in America, I got married at 31 years old and soon my wife was pregnant. 3.5 years later she was in a terrible car accident. Both her and the baby inside of her survived but the doctors recommended she not get pregnant again. So I got a vasectomy.

Roll the time clock forward to today; 3 more marriages, several other relationships in between with nice ladies and I find I am, emotionally, mentally and financially in far better shape than 90% of all the men I have met. 

I have not left stray pups along the way that struggle to survive. I have not burdened ladies with my stupidity.

This is not just about making babies and being a man. This is understanding life and our responsibilities in this world.

If you want more children there are 100's of thousands that need a good home.

Good luck in life.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Whyatt - Vasectomy.jpg

• Haha 2

On 3/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I'm considering getting a vasectomy, I tried the PDA  (next to Cabbages and Condoms)1+ years ago but they wouldn't do it as I hadn't had 2 children already and my lies weren't good enough. Where else can I go? I'm happy going to a govt hospital, I'd prefer a place that is doing them all the time rather than they wheel me in for the monthly op. Any recent recommendation and cost? 

I would never do it. There is a 15% higher risk of prostate cancer.

https://en.ssi.dk/news/news/2019/vasectomy-is-associated-with-increased-risk-of-prostate-cancer

https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article/112/1/71/5497506?guestAccessKey=3a9c449b-645d-40ba-bbc4-c2f05e4eda4d

On 3/4/2021 at 11:50 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Pattaya International, forget the doctors name he is about 90 not out been there forever he has done 1000s of them very good service, just walk in he do ya then and there if you wish or make an appointment.

• Like 1

I had mine done a couple years ago at BPH, just went in and scheduled it. It was around 20k baht if I remember correctly. Only problem I had was crippling pain for a few weeks. Had to hobble back in after a week and get morphine for it. The pain went away and all good now.

19 hours ago, owl sees all said:

There is then an opportunity for a internet entrepreneur. 

Here, in Isaan, there is a great call for farang to pass on their seed. This is essentially a non-romance contract where the man passes on his genes to an Isaan lady. 

Obviously there has to be conditions. The lady in question must actually give birth. And the man must, of course, do a questionnaire where subtleties are revealed. The reward, or gift, must also be established. A tractor, cash, gold etc. Also the man must choose the baby's name.

entrepreneur

I'm willing to give it a try...even though I've had a vasectomy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Darksidedude said:

the procedure isnt to bad but if i had to do it again i would go under for it, it doesn't hurt or anything its just you are aware of the pushing and pulling of things in that region just makes you cringe ha ha

Individual experiences vary greatly, the method applied and skill of the surgeon being of course factors of high relevance.

For some it is like a walk in the (ball)park.

Others can barely walk for 3 weeks with a sensitive black&blue watermelon between their legs.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Individual experiences vary greatly, the method applied and skill of the surgeon being of course factors of high relevance.

For some it is like a walk in the (ball)park.

Others can barely walk for 3 weeks with a sensitive black&blue watermelon between their legs.

Geordie lad at work had his done.....you could see the pain in his face weeks after.......I'm pretty sure he eventually had one or both testicles removed .......

Edited by Surelynot

1 hour ago, CH1961 said:

On youtube there are DIY videos. 

Just use a sharp knife and clean your hands before. 

The problem for me in this, and I'm not saying this because there would be a saving to he had, is that to do it properly one would need a decent mirror. Also plenty of light. So outdoors might be the best.

AFAIAA the sperm-carrying tube is teased out and tied in a knot. Then popped back in. Best to practice knot tying, in fact the whole procedure, with some string with one eye looking into the mirror.  And the other watching YT on the computer. Once the person is in the groove (so to speak) it should be easy-peasy.

I would favour a ceramic knife myself. The one I bought in Big C for 40 baht is very sharp.

And of course CH196 is right; keep hands clean.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The problem for me in this, and I'm not saying this because there would be a saving to he had, is that to do it properly one would need a decent mirror. Also plenty of light. So outdoors might be the best.

AFAIAA the sperm-carrying tube is teased out and tied in a knot. Then popped back in. Best to practice knot tying, in fact the whole thing, with some string while looking into the mirror. Once the person is in the groove (so to speak) it' should be easy-peasy.

I would favour a ceramic knife myself. The one I bought in Big C for 40 baht is very sharp.

If you are a tad clumsy you can just cut a chunk of tube out......