Vasectomy

scubascuba3

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I did wonder why hospitals didn't give a fixed price

One reason is you probably signed to say any additional costs arising from complications will still have to be met by you........I noticed that clause on my last op........!!!

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I had the Op 11 days ago at Pattaya Intl, they quoted about 15k it ended up being 11k, I did wonder why hospitals didn't give a fixed price but it depends on what happens and medication I guess. The same Dr was at Sirikit Hospital at Sattahip but 6 weeks wait just to see him and quote was 7.5k to 10k. Two other hospitals quoted about 25k. I'd recommend going to Pattaya International, nice doctor, nurses and vibe in the place.

It went well, just had the dissolvable stitches out today, slight swelling day 1 but was fine next day, walking was normal. Slight tightness around the stitches for a week.

Local anesthetic, painless op but you can hear what's going on and accidentally see if you look at the reflection in light overhead so I tried not to do that. Probably better to cover your eyes and even listen to music if allowed.  Getting my teeth cleaned definitely felt worse.

Sperm test after about 30 ejaculations, 900 baht they say

Yes great service 

On 3/20/2021 at 11:09 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I had the Op 11 days ago at Pattaya Intl, they quoted about 15k it ended up being 11k, I did wonder why hospitals didn't give a fixed price but it depends on what happens and medication I guess.

They always estimate on the high side as patients tend to act up if costs come in over the estimate.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:09 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I had the Op 11 days ago at Pattaya Intl, they quoted about 15k it ended up being 11k, I did wonder why hospitals didn't give a fixed price but it depends on what happens and medication I guess. The same Dr was at Sirikit Hospital at Sattahip but 6 weeks wait just to see him and quote was 7.5k to 10k. Two other hospitals quoted about 25k. I'd recommend going to Pattaya International, nice doctor, nurses and vibe in the place.

It went well, just had the dissolvable stitches out today, slight swelling day 1 but was fine next day, walking was normal. Slight tightness around the stitches for a week.

Local anesthetic, painless op but you can hear what's going on and accidentally see if you look at the reflection in light overhead so I tried not to do that. Probably better to cover your eyes and even listen to music if allowed.  Getting my teeth cleaned definitely felt worse.

Thanks for the report. I had some important tests and treatment at Pattaya International in the past. Was most satisfied.

Could you tell me the name of the doctor who performed the operation? You can PM it if you choose. 

2 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

Thanks for the report. I had some important tests and treatment at Pattaya International in the past. Was most satisfied.

Could you tell me the name of the doctor who performed the operation? You can PM it if you choose. 

Jessada Suwannasin

On 3/20/2021 at 12:09 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Was it the no scalpel type ?

scalpel

On 3/7/2021 at 1:21 PM, Surelynot said:

Quite.....more than happy to have a general for everything that might cause me pain....manicure, pedicure.....you name it.

Last op I had, I asked the nurse to let me have just a tiny dose of the general to see what happens.....she asked the surgeon and he said yep. Wow....instantaneous blast.....can't workout how it acts so fast.....stayed awake for about 30 seconds then she put the rest in....gone.....although the surgeon said I held a conversation with him halfway through the op?????

I wonder why they don't use the same stuff in prisons for the lethal jobbie.