Date for first 90 day report in person

On present one year extension I was told I cannot do initial 90 day report online.

Is it absolutely necessary to do it the exact date , Is it possibel a few days before or even after , dues to the weekend.

I don't wish to make 2 trips.

Will the day I actually report set the next 90 or is it determined in 90 day hops from the extension date please,I have been all through years ago , and hop to do by post online after first go.

You can do it up to 15 days prior and 7 days post in person..

The 90 days for your next extension starts from day you report not the date on your current report date.

You could do your first report also via mail. 

Very few folk would do it on due date. Most go some days prior.

You cannot do first report online.

Have you made a 90 day report prior to this current extension, or did the 90 day reporting align with the extension date.  If you have a prior 90 day receipt then the date on the lower left is the date you are due to report, and as DrJack has said it can be done 15 days prior and 7 days post.  You can do it in the mail if you would like for the first one dependent upon where you are located and where your IO office is located.

You can do a few day before, or up to 7 days after (the latter not recommened for your first one).

After that you can report on line but make sure the address you gave Immigration is exactly the same (Amphor, Tambon, Provice etc).

Archived