New Buzzword: Area Quarantine - Thailand set to open resorts and islands as three ministries tackle tourism crisis

webfact

On 3/5/2021 at 9:23 AM, webfact said:

Pipat has been busy this week on all his plans.

Just as well they don't bother with accountability over here, otherwise his work report would state

"Must try harder"

19 hours ago, Katipo said:

While there are still wrinkles, this seems to be the most sensible attempt yet. I sincerely hope for the sake of all those affected, that they can successfully open the country up to some degree soon.

A soon as they've completed the inoculation programme.. right?

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:53 AM, Phuketshrew said:

... Meanwhile Brits, having been vaccinated, will be able to take their annual 2 weeks summer holiday in Cyprus without being incarcerated and gouged of their hard earned cash.

Says so much for the inward facing EU, staying in touch with our commonwealth friends...love it.

Here is an interesting idea reported to be implemented in Greece , starting in May.   Covid free Islands. 

Something that Thailand could also do,  Take an Island, , restrict all un-vaccinated travel to it. and allow vaccinated foreigners to vacation there , and or do their quarantine time there.  I would do something like that in a heartbeat.  

I will respond as soon as I finish rolling on the floor!  ????  This is all the same stuff since day one instead of individuals now it is 3 with some famous or well known family guy?   You can't make this stuff up or can they?  These guys should start their own Thailand Saturday Night Live!