"All you ever needed to know about marijuana in Thailand" - Anutin kicks off huge festival today

webfact

1 hour ago, Ireland32 said:

Stoned drivers are not as accident prone Google

I didn't know that Google was accident prone.!

Are you saying that you would not take a ride from an alcoholic Grab driver who says "with you after I finish my alcoholic drink" but you would take one from some junkie who says "with you after I finish taking my stoning inducing drug!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, fangless said:

Are you saying that you would not take a ride from an alcoholic Grab driver who says "with you after I finish my alcoholic drink" but you would take one from some junkie who says "with you after I finish taking my stoning inducing drug!

That's where I live

Drivers found to be impaired by prescribed or illicit drugs will be prosecuted for a more serious offence; Drug Impaired Driving under the Influence of Drugs. ... The penalty for a first offence for either charge is a fine between $900 - $2,500 and a minimum 10 month licence disqualification.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, fangless said:

Google it 

35 minutes ago, Aomelia said:

Google it 

What has Google got to do with common sense (non stoned/impaired variety) the law and real (not doctored-pun intended) medical advice?

Show me a National Government/WHO medical advice which recommends driving under the influence of these types of drugs . 

Edited by fangless
Government/WHO added

4 hours ago, Ireland32 said:

Do some research Stoned drivers are not as accident prone Google is your friend Boomer 

i smoke everyday in evening and never drive until morning, even if I am sure to be safer than alcoholic, but i respect people more than people who drink alcohol I guess...

59 minutes ago, suhoaswhas said:

i smoke everyday in evening and never drive until morning, even if I am sure to be safer than alcoholic, but i respect people more than people who drink alcohol I guess...

I assume you typed the above after your "everyday in evening" evening smoke.  If so I rest my case assuming that is  that you are a native English speaker!

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2021 at 2:37 PM, Ireland32 said:

Do some research Stoned drivers are not as accident prone Google is your friend Boomer 

I gave up several years ago. I would sometimes drive safer when a bit out of it but other times  I would say I was so far gone to be dangerous. They introduced roadside tests for it where I lived so I gave up driving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1