PO Boxes at the post office on Soi 13/2

NanLaew

Does anyone have a PO box at the original Pattaya post office on Soi 13/2 (Soi Paisanee) between Beach and Second? Just before Covid hit last March, I heard they were temporarily suspending them while they relocated the boxes for easier 24-hour access "from the street". I did a quick look at Google Earth street imagery dated August 2020 and the post office's frontage doesn't look that different. Interested if anyone who already has a PO Box there can comment if and when there were any changes.

Thanks!

NL

On 3/5/2021 at 11:39 AM, NanLaew said:

Does anyone have a PO box at the original Pattaya post office on Soi 13/2 (Soi Paisanee) between Beach and Second? Just before Covid hit last March, I heard they were temporarily suspending them while they relocated the boxes for easier 24-hour access "from the street". I did a quick look at Google Earth street imagery dated August 2020 and the post office's frontage doesn't look that different. Interested if anyone who already has a PO Box there can comment if and when there were any changes.

Thanks!

NL

I would recommend you get a mail box at Pattaya Self Storage on Thappraya Road Soi 13. The nice ladies there email me when mail arrives. They even place it at the security desk after hours for me to pick up at any time. You can also use it as a de facto address. It's the best mail service I've ever had. I never have to worry about being carded and making long trips to the Naklua or Na Jomtien mail centers to pick up parcels. 

Edited by JensenZ
  • Like 1