Doctor Faints After Covid-19 Vaccine Shot

snoop1130

Doctor Faints After Covid-19 Vaccine Shot

New-Project-2021-03-05T131230.69.jpg

BANGKOK, March 5 (TNA) –  A doctor, who fainted after receiving the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine in Ratchaburi has recovered, said director-general of the Disease Control Department, Opas Karnkawinpong.

She has no history of allergy to medications, the director-general said. Her reaction to the vaccine would be raised at the meeting of the working committee, who monitors undesirable side effects of the vaccine.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news/line-today-english-news-649387

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-03-05

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, starky said:

She mate. Do any of you people ever read  the actual stories or just the headlines before you comment?

I did read it but was looking for the brand of the vaccine given to the LADY

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

I did read it but was looking for the brand of the vaccine given to the LADY

Grouse stoked you managed to make the second paragraph in your search ????

Edited by starky
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:
14 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Oh come on! This is news? For heaven's sake, many people have fainted after having in injection. And it really doesn't matter what was in the syringe. Some folks are just like that. 

20 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I don't know or have not heard of anyone fainting after receiving a tiny injection.

Do a google search 'do people faint after an injection'. You come across many references along with the reasons why they do so. The official medical term is Trypanophobia.

I've never seen a plane crash, but I know they do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Do a google search 'do people faint after an injection'. You come across many references along with the reasons why they do so. The official medical term is Trypanophobia.

I've never seen a plane crash, but I know they do.

Do you know anyone personally that has fainted from a tiny injection?

I've never seen a person spontaneously combust but apparently they do...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yes mate i do know someone who has fainted from injections.... ME.

In 1969 a joined the R.A.F. all the members of my flight were lined up , shirts off ready to get injections, i passed out, lying on the floor i said hurry up get on with it, nurse said, to late mate we have already done it.????????

You passed out BEFORE injection tho right, not due to injection.

Fear of needles / blood etc is quite common.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, scorecard said:

I recall when I was kid, my school sent a consent form home with every kid regarding getting a vaccine jab at school (I forget what vaccine).

Yes, in the good 'Old Normal' days, consent was needed before being vaccinated.

That basic principle is in danger now when fascist clowns like Anutin are preaching mandatory vaccination under the Newspeak of 'Nobody Left Behind'.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Okay noted, the article don't mention which vaccine he got?

Likely the Chinese one.

Anyway I will get vaccinated as soon as I can, on a private hospital .

Yes a sudden pass me down 

1 minute ago, Moonlover said:

This is false news. It has been clearly stated in a number of news outlets that vaccination for Covid 19 is voluntary.

''Vaccination provided by the Thai government is free and done on a voluntary basis''.

A guide to Thailand’s largest ever vaccination programme

Well, here is what Anutin said and what alarmed me >

Our policy is to not leave anyone behind and we must inoculate anyone at risk of spreading the virus, not only Thais. So the vaccines will cover everyone that resides in Thailand.

Notice the word MUST.

And here is the link:

> https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1205334-no-one-left-behind-thailand-gives-biggest-hint-yet-that-expats-will-be-eligible-for-covid-19 vaccines/#comments

I do hope it is his usual bravado that made him make that statement.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:
1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Yes mate i do know someone who has fainted from injections.... ME.

In 1969 a joined the R.A.F. all the members of my flight were lined up , shirts off ready to get injections, i passed out, lying on the floor i said hurry up get on with it, nurse said, to late mate we have already done it.????????

I went though it all as well. I never saw any one actually faint, but there was plenty of ribbing of those that did! I had one mate who knew he was prone to fainting so he always requested that he be allowed to sit or lie down before the jab. His request was always granted.

I believe that it is becoming the normal practice now for the receiver to sit for the injection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

I do hope it is his usual bravado that made him make that statement.

I have suddenly developed allergic reactions to vaccines, they can kill me, till proven safe enough for me to take them ????

• Like 1

20 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Okay noted, the article don't mention which vaccine he got?

Likely the Chinese one.

Anyway I will get vaccinated as soon as I can, on a private hospital .

I'd shy away from blaming the Sinovac in this one only instance...

- but only because it is near the only one oamongst the myriad; which is technically an actual vaccine, rather than an artificially  created 'RNA altering medication' 

20 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Another PR effort to show the populace, they are doing everything to protect the people, because these vaccines are dangerous. This explains why Thailand's vaccination program lags behind. It's because they care. 

Meanwhile another article, in another paper,  on Private Firms asking for an import ok,  a breakdown of bad reactions to the current vaccinations was included. Of the 99 who reported side effects 59 had localized soreness ..... They had a sore arm:biggrin:  It sounds so desperate.

What about the other 40% Will severe effects be told to the public? Saw something earlier on BP about mild and severe reactions to Sinovac. That article appears to have been taken down. What I remember was vomiting, fainting, red spots on and under the skin, dizziness the list went on.

Edited by dinsdale