Doctor Faints After Covid-19 Vaccine Shot

snoop1130

4 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Are you sure?....it says doctor (this is a joke).

Would be even funnier if people didn't shoot straight off the hip without the mental ability or compression to read a couple hundred words into a story before the post. Or even better read the thaivisa version then read the original story then perhaps make a considered opinion on the story . At least then when people spout their tin foil hat conspiracy theories or anti Thailand rhetoric they won't look like complete tossers. 

Edited by starky
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I don't know or have not heard of anyone fainting after receiving a tiny injection.

You've not been around many who've been jabbed then. I've seen many faint at the sight of just the needle.

Just now, Jeffr2 said:

You've not been around many who've been jabbed then. I've seen many faint at the sight of just the needle.

Again ( i think for the 3rd time ), there's many people that get faint at hospitals / thought of needles / blood etc but very few that faint from the injection itself.

I've been jabbed and around my fair share of people who've been jabbed, as mentioned i've seen no one faint.

4 hours ago, dinsdale said:

What about the other 40% Will severe effects be told to the public? Saw something earlier on BP about mild and severe reactions to Sinovac. That article appears to have been taken down. What I remember was vomiting, fainting, red spots on and under the skin, dizziness the list went on.

You'll have to post a credible link.  Or.....

1 minute ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Again ( i think for the 3rd time ), there's many people that get faint at hospitals / thought of needles / blood etc but very few that faint from the injection itself.

I've been jabbed and around my fair share of people who've been jabbed, as mentioned i've seen no one faint.

So you're trying to differentiate between fainting at the sight of a needle, and fainting after it pricks you. Hmmm....

Posts with links to unapproved social media sources have been removed:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

You'll have to post a credible link.  Or.....

As I said it appears to have been taken down. This is not a country where freedom of speach is allowed when it threatens the junta. That includes press freedom.

During an inoculation session for tuberculosis at school when I  was about 13 one of my classmates fainted, but she was known to faint at the sound of a car farting. She set off a chain reaction, 4 more girls fainted before they even got into the medical room.