mobile phone repair pattaya

charm867

7 minutes ago, charm867 said:

Hi,does anyone know of a good mobile phone repair shop in pattaya?

many thanks.

Every vendor has their own service outlets...unless for some reason you don't want to go to phone manufacturer for service

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Tukcom?

7 hours ago, tinca tinca said:

have you NOT heard OF TUTCOM ???????????????

7 hours ago, charm867 said:

i have and not all good!

Absolutely...be careful in there...there`s a guy on the Tues/friday market soi Bukhaow does repairs been there ages so I,m guessing he must be ok but I cannot verify personally  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, petermik said:

Absolutely...be careful in there...there`s a guy on the Tues/friday market soi Bukhaow does repairs been there ages so I,m guessing he must be ok but I cannot verify personally  :thumbsup:

thanks

5 hours ago, charm867 said:

i have and not all good!

Agreed. Don't. They break things. I don't get it; they are super good at intricate carving but don't seem to have the patience for fixing things. Perhaps overconfidence. But EVERYTHING I have taken to be fixed at Tukcom and surrounds has come back broken. Everything.

14 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Agreed. Don't. They break things. I don't get it; they are super good at intricate carving but don't seem to have the patience for fixing things. Perhaps overconfidence. But EVERYTHING I have taken to be fixed at Tukcom and surrounds has come back broken. Everything.

My Mrs took her phone once and it came back with a generic battery, and they took the OEM one! (Which had longer life). An expensive screen replacement lasted 2 weeks on another. Lot of crooks in there. 

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

My Mrs took her phone once and it came back with a generic battery, and they took the OEM one! (Which had longer life). An expensive screen replacement lasted 2 weeks on another. Lot of crooks in there. 

I won't presume to comment further...

Maybe I've been lucky but been going to Tukcom ever since and can't recall having an issue with any repair service on mobiles.

Just in past couple of years have had battery and screen replacements on an old iPhone 5 and a speaker issue on a Samsung J7. Working just fine to this day. Used a couple of counters and they seem to either do in-house repairs or outsource, if needed. Tend to quote a standard Bt500 , no matter what, but I am happy to pay that given my good experience. YMMV.

No doubt the current situation will limit the choice of repairers so that might be an issue.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dabhand said:

Maybe I've been lucky but been going to Tukcom ever since and can't recall having an issue with any repair service on mobiles.

Just in past couple of years have had battery and screen replacements on an old iPhone 5 and a speaker issue on a Samsung J7. Working just fine to this day. Used a couple of counters and they seem to either do in-house repairs or outsource, if needed. Tend to quote a standard Bt500 , no matter what, but I am happy to pay that given my good experience. YMMV.

No doubt the current situation will limit the choice of repairers so that might be an issue.

Yes the same. Never had a problem. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Your experience surely does differ from mine.

On 3/6/2021 at 9:38 AM, petermik said:

Shops at Tuk-Com have exactly the same routine as the shops in MBK, Bangkok.  They advertise repairs on their signs.  When you ask about a repair, they take your phone, say "Wait 5 minutes", disappear, then return 15 minutes later: "Two thousand baht! (or whatever)"

They mostly all go to the same repair guy out back, then add 100% mark-up.