3 Bed Condo For Rent - Supalai Park

URGENT RENTAL.

My tenants have moved out so I am looking to rent asap!

I bought this condo and furniture on the basis that I would be living there. However, things havent worked out and I am now back in Ireland.

This is a really nice condo - 3 bedrooms, huge kitchen, 2 balconies, 3 bathrooms, 138sqm.

I have photos online:

http://www.geroreilly.com/news/latest/condo-for-rent.html

Supalai Park is about 10 minutes walk to MRT and Central Lad Prao. BTS Mochit isnt far away either. Really nice neighbourhood to live in.

Complex has gym, tennis, squash and swimming pool.

Monthly rent is 42,500. now reduced to 36k for quick rental!

Its in Building 3 - the newest building - and of course the nicest!

THe furniture is all 1 year old. It was all custom designed from Italian furniture mags that I got made in THailand.

A lot of it is made in rubber wood.

THe kitchen is the best feature...... its Huuuuuuge!

4 air con units - one for each room!

I have a Thai bank account with SCB so you can lodge the rent there.

I can reduce to 35k! But it is worth a lot more than that to rent out.

You will have to see it to appreciate!!

If you want to take a look please PM me and I will give you my contact details.

REgards

Edited by appleman_thai

Its in Building 3 - the newest building - and of course the nicest!

I know that... because I lived there. :o

You should add this on your website. Along with the orientation : do you face SCB park to the north, or to the south (or on the sides west and east, less nice).

Anyway : from my experience I can say that you are right : great location, near to Major (Cineplex and restaurants), near to Tesco Lotus, and to Central Lad Prao of course (cinema, mall, restaurants).

Plus, the entrance of the highway to Don Muang, or Ding Deng, via tollway to go go direct to Sukhumvit Soi 1 very quickly.

Only 1 drawback : Phaonyotin road (from Central to the north): lot of traffic. But easy to play with the bridge (very close to Supalai entrance) to take the opposite way. Therefore : catch a taxi, stop in front of Tesco, walk another bridge, and hop you're in Central.

As for the building : perfect. Tower 3 is the one closest to the road. And the newest. Clean, no noise, good population, good maintenance.

Another comment (but not against you). When people want to rent or to sale, I don't understand why they don't use Internet at its full capacity.

It doesn't cost (just a bit of time) to enrich an ad, with :

-pictures of course (and from all the angles, and toward the exterior) but also from the entrance of the building, amenities, around etc.

-plan of the appartement

-video ! easy to do with YouTube now, and so "expressive" and so usefull for the watchers to "catch" the things visually.

-and maps (usefull in Bangkok, especially for foreigners).

-and a screenshot of the location with.... Google Earth :o

All this can really improve the efficiency of an ad.

Edited by cclub75

I take all your points - and they are all very valid!

If only I had you to advise me in the first place.

Its difficult to get all this done now as I am on the other side of the world but I should be able to get a video shot...... and google map!

But the complex itself really is top notch and well maintained.

My place is on a high floor and faces south towards Central Lad prao and the city. There is NO other condos looking "in" so it is very private!

• 1 year later...

Hi...its a year passed by, is the condo still available.

If it is so, I needed in mid july.

I am reside at the same building on the 26th floor, but need a bigger one.

You can reach me by PM

Appreciate if u could contact me,

indra

• 3 months later...

Funny that. Just got word that my existing tenants are leaving next week and did a google search and found this old post!

So everything still applies. Lovely 3 bed condo, great views, top notch furniture, great location and even a nice landlord!!!! ;-). Complex has shops, gym, swimming pool etc

Rent is 40k per month.....

• 2 weeks later...
Funny that. Just got word that my existing tenants are leaving next week and did a google search and found this old post!

So everything still applies. Lovely 3 bed condo, great views, top notch furniture, great location and even a nice landlord!!!! ;-). Complex has shops, gym, swimming pool etc

im looking for a condo in this area but my max budget is 35k! :o

im looking for a condo in this area but my max budget is 35k! :o

I've sent you a PM.

Will depend on how long you will stay for etc..

There are also others looking at it now.......

so reply to my PM if you are still interested.

• 1 month later...

My agent had promised that they had someone lined up but nothing materialised.

Therefore the condo is still for rent.

Its in a great location. 10 minutes from Central Lad Prao (walking slowly - pavement aint the best!!) and the MRT. Another 10 minutes and you are at BTS Mochit. You could of course take the lazy way and hop on a bus or bike and be there in no time.

The condo itself is on 26th floor, building 3 - the newest building. Great views into the city. No-one overlooks so you can get up to what you want without worrying about prying eyes!

Its really bright and spacious - 138sqm with a large kitchen which we custom designed...... even the presses have all cool holders, shelves etc.

The building is managed by CB Richard Ellis so is in very good nick. Gym, restaurants, internet shop, beauty parlours etc are all part of the building.

Includes a car park space too!

You know you want it - but probably not as much as I want you to want it!!!

I have photos if you want to PM me for them

Edited by appleman_thai

• 4 weeks later...

You might want to stick it on MrRoomfinder too appleman_thai if you haven’t already done so. There’s no such thing as too much free exposure and you can keep your ad on the site indefinitely. Once it’s let, simply add details into the description of when it will be available again, or disable the ad and make it live as and when you need too

Good luck anyway. It looks like a steal to me :o

Aitch

Cheers man,

I have it on mrroomfinder already....

http://www.mrroomfinder.com/detail.php?id=1209

It is a good deal alright.... but being back in Ireland is making it difficult to find someone to rent it out...... never had this hassle before....

Hopefully just a temporary blip.

Good luck mate anyway :o I can imagine it must be quite a pain trying to sublet from afar, so a nice 12 month contract for Christmas would probably be the best gift you could hope for. If anyone comes asking, i'll point them to your ad.

Cheers

Aitch

dam_n right...... wasnt too bad last month as I was able to stay there on my holidays but dont want it empty for too long.

just unfortunate timing with global financial crisis and the political turmoil.....

i've an agent looking out for me as well but sometimes its best to do things yourself too!

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry to say that, but it seems you can hardly find someone even at 25k per month nowadays, I would say, if you found someone who gets interested in rent you should consider to accept price for 20-25k. But it's ok for now, I am afraid if you will wait for another 3 months... 20k would be unreasonable price for sure.