Daughter flies to Germany and back to Thailand(state quarantine)

Hi my daughter wants to fly with QR to Germany in April,she will leave Thailand with Thai passport and enter Germany with German passport.In June she wants to fly back to 

Thailand using one of those embassy flights with TG or LH leaving Germany with German passport and enter Thailand with Thai passport and go 2 weeks state quarantine(free for thais).Question will the Thai embassy give my daughter any problems because she won't have a German entry stamp in her passport and refuse her the state qurantine?

What are the correct steps for her to come back to Thailand as a Thai citizen?Does it make sense to book the return ticket first?

Sorry a lot of questions but the embassy website isn't really helpful

Sorry, can't answer but I'm in the same situation and would like to know. 

I'm going to the UK. 

I don't think she'll have any issue, she can just show German passport. 

However, I can never show my other passport in Thailand, being naturalized. 

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think she'll have any issue, she can just show German passport. 

That would only be needed when leaving Germany.

It does not appear the embassy would ever ask for it.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think the embassy will care if you she used her German passport to enter there. She will still be a Thai entering on a Thai passport.

On the certificate of entry page for Thais it only asks for a copy of the passport photo page.

Site for it is here. https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/

That is actually want I want to know thanks so much

Another somewhat pie in the sky facet of returning home is the potential shift in regulations with those who have been vaccinated permitted to return without having to quarantine. 

Not particularly specific to those wishing to return at the moment, but definitely something worth keeping an eye on for those outside of Thailand, or even in Thailand who may be looking at travelling.

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Another somewhat pie in the sky facet of returning home is the potential shift in regulations with those who have been vaccinated permitted to return without having to quarantine. 

Not particularly specific to those wishing to return at the moment, but definitely something worth keeping an eye on for those outside of Thailand, or even in Thailand who may be looking at travelling.

Exactly what I told my daughter but she is 19 and not really want to hear that.Her university opens June 28th,hmmm

Archived