Dentist For Cleaning

traveless

I go to Pattaya Dental Clinic.

Many dentists around cleaning is usually a general procedure.

Around 800 to 1000 b for cleaning.

Could be more if a person has scum, filth, plaque and pus coming from their gums and teeth.

• Haha 1

Alright alright.  Teeth Cleaning.  Scale and Polish never heard that term. Sounds fancy.  

True that pretty much any Dentist can do the job but it would be nice to have it done by somebody who you feel comfortable with doing other work.

If your gums or you are sensitive for any pain, there are some "toothpaste" like stuff making gums quite numb..

Oddly only one time in my life i have offered this stuff before cleaning and that was at dentist in soi 4 pattaya international hospital.

I do not know what this "toothpaste" like stuff is and if it is offered somewhere now,, Maby someone can tell ?

Edited by thaitero

7 hours ago, thaitero said:

If your gums or you are sensitive for any pain, there are some "toothpaste" like stuff making gums quite numb..

Oddly only one time in my life i have offered this stuff before cleaning and that was at dentist in soi 4 pattaya international hospital.

I do not know what this "toothpaste" like stuff is and if it is offered somewhere now,, Maby someone can tell ?

You do well. My dentist, who seems quite competent, does not seem aware of the discomfort and sometimes outright pain a descale puts me through.... maybe the Covid requirements cover up the tears in my eyes and the look of terror. When she has done I am out of there like a scared cat from a cage. 

Edited by jacko45k

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You do well. My dentist, who seems quite competent, does not seem aware of the discomfort and sometimes outright pain a descale puts me through.... maybe the Covid requirements cover up the tears in my eyes and the look of terror. When she has done I am out of there like a scared cat from a cage. 

Worked for a time in Cairo and used a dentist who had trained in California. Had root canals, crowns, fillings etc, never a problem and all without injections, no pain. But, the teeth cleaning was a real pain. The lady doing the cleaning seemed to take a perverse pleasure (obviously not!!) in going into every nook and cranny during the process. Give me a good old root canal any day.:biggrin: 

• Haha 1