Government Maintains Economic Growth Target of 4% This Year

rooster59

don't like there chances on that unless the baht drops and the tourists return but at the moment no one is going too far and the domestic market won't cover the short fall 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He said the government also aims to stimulate domestic tourism as fast as possible to generate income for the country by implementing additional stimulus measures to increase activities.

unless you are going to cover the entire loss of revenue from 30 odd million people coming here good luck skipper.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

BANGKOK (NNT) -The government has pledged to revitalize tourism, stimulate domestic spending, and spur exports and investment to help economic growth reach its 4% target this year.

Good luck with that...…

• Like 2

I am trying to maintain my belly's growth at 4 percent per year as well, but may just fall short of that growth goal said Deputy Prime Minister Supattanapong Punmeechaow, however DPM Prawit is on target to expand his as well as his collection of watches.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

I am trying to maintain my belly's growth at 4 percent per year as well, but may just fall short of that growth goal said Deputy Prime Minister Supattanapong Punmeechaow, however DPM Prawit is on target to expand his as well as his collection of watches.

Dead friend's collection of watches ,..you mean !?