The week that was in Thailand news: Forget Songkran - splash the cash on a vaccination instead!

rooster59

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They were not au fait with the latest forensic techniques (fingerprints…) and were soon in custody. The Thai TV media behaved as abysmally as they did in the Korat shootings last year in hounding this woman who claimed she was the victim of 20 years of marital abuse. 

There are usually at least two sides to any story like this. Seeing the crying daughter aged about 12 who lost her dad, and probably her mum too, was heart wrenching. 

There is only one side, because dead men tell no tales.

She could have left at any time without harm to herself or her husband.

Women who murder, then use the excuse of years of abuse, need to be imprisoned for the rest of their life.

• Sad 2

Tanks Rooster, another Good one today … As Always. … And ? ..

“Still seeks out Fox or Flat Earth theories to find out how the “other half” might be thinking. 

You may not agree with that perspective, but it is folly and can be dangerous to dismiss everything out of hand without giving them at least a cursory airing.”

Well Yes, we ALL have to know that these People DO exist !!! AND, that they were around before … You Know Who ! … (That Guy who’s name Rhymes with “Dump”)  …. Like their platform of being left behind I think ? DID exist !!! …. And unfortunately always WILL Exist !!! …

Like Too many Rats in the box ! and survival of the fittest ? (Rat ?) … A Lock Down, View of the future ??? … Yes I am STILL Trapped here, Outside of Thailand!!! !@#$%^&)(*&^%$# …. But do not worry ??? Flights resuming to here … Soon !!! ???

And please do not leave out Anti Vacksers !!! … Or Evangelists ??? … Well I might be going a bit far here I guess ??? … Like the old excuse “I did it for my Family” …. Or “I did it for God” !!! …Right !  ? … (And Yes,  I AM a Christian also, so I DO also care.)

…. But that guy (Whose name Rhymes with Dump), just gave them a Platform and relevance I think, for these lost people … in Unfortunate and far greater measures than before …Well, I am Lost also !!! I must admit, … but as Rooster puts it here, … I do not feel Deluded in my Losstness. … It IS all just Life at the end !!! …  (If you can still type right ???)

… So anyway, I for one will still be thinking at least ? Of ways to get all of these lost people, … out of any Positions of Power …  Right ? …

… So the new IQ Test for future Politicians ? … Must be over 13 Right ??? …. ???

Mark mark, …

On 3/7/2021 at 3:00 PM, rumak said:

I try to be fair in my assessment of what i read.   You are almost constantly reminding the "readership"  of your good intentions and right to your opinions.

Unfortunately you also seem to have a pretty thin skin to any criticism and tend to constantly complain about how others feel about your column.   In the spirit of cooperation,  i would like to

suggest that maybe you should stop complaining about the complainers and just get on with

your job.  

Somehow i drift back to the days i was always trying to "teach"  a young lady about the meaning

of life ( well, i was young too).     To this day I thank her for telling me,  in a moment of passion,

to just shut up and .....................  write ? 

... I personally think that the Complainers, Have to be Complained about !!! .... Just like the Fox News Watchers ? Well those that actually believe it, ... and the flat Earther's ... and Anti Vacksers ... .... and the Loonie Evangelists also !!! ..... Like I would support Good Brother Rooster FOR complaining about these people !!!  ... Like it would be good, If THEY were the ones that did a bit more thinking about things I think !!! ? .... Not Good Brother Rooster, who though pretty "British" ? as far as can goes now ... He is also about one do the most even handed People that I read just now ....  And yes Thanks Rooster !!! AND Keep on Complaining about the ??? Cumgoemns is it that you refer to them as ???  Har Har ... and Thanks. ... Mark mark

14 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

... I personally think that the Complainers, Have to be Complained about !!! .... Just like the Fox News Watchers ? Well those that actually believe it, ... and the flat Earther's ... and Anti Vacksers ... .... and the Loonie Evangelists also !!! ..... Like I would support Good Brother Rooster FOR complaining about these people !!!  ... Like it would be good, If THEY were the ones that did a bit more thinking about things I think !!! ? .... Not Good Brother Rooster, who though pretty "British" ? as far as can goes now ... He is also about one do the most even handed People that I read just now ....  And yes Thanks Rooster !!! AND Keep on Complaining about the ??? Cumgoemns is it that you refer to them as ???  Har Har ... and Thanks. ... Mark mark

You must be a FUN guy to HAVE a beer with .    Har Har      Thanks mARK   ! 

• Like 1

“Frankly, well over half the time I agree with the angle presented in the Thai news anyway, the story having been chosen by my editor for its appropriateness on the site. When I don't and when my idea is of more interest then there is no shame. I prefer to call it personal and professional pride.”

So Who is the Editor of the Nations, Thai Visa ? … I guess that I could find out by pushing a few more buttons, but well, …. I am Lazy, and I am starting to get really quite a sickness from … Just pushing More buttons so much !!!

So is he Thai ? …. Well Are THEY  !!! Thai ? Or Foreigner, and like a Man or a Woman ? … It would be very interesting to just know that much.

Like if they were Thai, well they must be about the most Urbane Thais in Bangkok wouldn’t they !!!

…. And well I like English Humor, like I am Australian … Though Living in Thailand  … (When I can <Deleted> get back there now that is !!!) … and I have worked off shore and traveled all around the world … Seeing more as a back packer for the first 10 to 15 Years, than the subsequent 20 as Technical crew on a Scheismic Exploration vessel !!! … Like seeing the First Pub at the end of the Dock ? …. And all that good stuff that goes with it BUT being Part of it all !!!  Like there is a VERY Major difference in coming in to a town on a Ship !!! Than there is in coming in on the bus !!! … Still over a hundred countries now …

… And ! ? I like every one !!! Well except the Fox News Believers, Flat Earthers Anti Vacksers and Loony Evangelists like I have said in Post above this, … But just about every country does deserve a LOT of respect I think. 

Like they all do things differently, and well some abuses of Human right should be singled out and that is for sure !!! … BUT they almost all DO get to a pretty reasonable outcome … From a Human point of View, …  if not always a financial one. …

(I go to Germany when I go to Europe, and “Do the EU” Right ??? … Germany and with real Friends there …. Like the best of the learned Peaceful and Free in Europe I think ???) … And I have not been to the UK ? Well since the boat went up in to the North Sea right !!!   … (A Holiday in Britain !!! …. More of the same, I could go to the Burnside Bowling club, or it’s town hall for a concert, here in Adelaide, …. And save my money on the fight !!! Right.!!! ??? )

Mark mark

5 minutes ago, rumak said:

You must be a FUN guy to HAVE a beer with .    Har Har      Thanks mARK   ! 

Har Har !!! Yes for the first 10 Minuets before I start going off Right !!! ... Sill I WOULD meet you for one any day !!! Where is it Pattaya ? Pueket ? or BKK ??? ... Well yes, when locked down here I did loose it for a bit, You know, ... and I do not drink now ! ? ... Though well yes I still would have one ? Well a few with you Rumak if our paths ever do cross. ... The best times of my Life possibly were in Bars !!! Yes, I am Political !!! ...