Only 3.2% of Thais vaccinated against COVID-19 since Feb 28th suffer side effects

anchadian

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/only-3-2-of-thais-vaccinated-against-covid-19-since-feb-28th-suffer-side-effects/

828, out of over 25,000 Thais, who were given COVID-19 vaccines have suffered side effects, according to the Disease Control Department.

So far, 116,000 doses have been distributed to hospitals in 13 provinces to be administered to specific groups of people, including frontline health officials, those who have been working in close contact with the infected or those suspected to be infected, elderly people and those with congenital diseases.

Among the 25,864 people vaccinated since February 28th, over 3,000 are medical personnel.

That is in deed a high percentage.

When the dust settles and the count is taken on deaths and major adverse effects worldwide as part of the data to be collected over the ensuing years, I would think we will never see "experimental vaccines" given ever again.

I might be wrong, but judgement days do always come down the track as history repeats it's self so to speak, but not in this case.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, connda said:

I'll take my chances with Covid and you can keep the vaccinations.  More for the people who want them so badly but can't get them. 

Take your chances no problem here just don't moan if you cant travel or if it becomes mandatory for a visa.

I only want it so there is more chance for me to travel freely in the future.

Another breathless report about side effects. This is an ongoing motif. A daily report on the side effects, sore arms.

Good then Thailand's vaccination program is proceeding very cautiously, very slowly and will go on through 2022. Wise are the powers that be. Of course with that schedule no large scale tourism possible until 2022. As always sacrifices must be made. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, internationalism said:

that is a very high percentage, in comparison to the other countries.

I would attribute it to an honest reporting, a rare occurrence in thailand.

it's already a week since vaccination has started, means they only do some 4k/day  

Honest because it confirms your biases. That's an interesting standard to go by.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, robblok said:

I think your really wrong, because so far almost no deaths and millions vaccinated.

Go to the CDC website: 

VAERS received 1,381 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

The above is in the USA only, there are more countries that have vaccinated people and the too have died, I suppose they too will be selling us the same story, e.g. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths.

The result of getting COVID is far worse.

So you say, I have heard that before too. I also know that there are a hell of a lot of other dangerous viruses out there and diseases, I am not delusional.

Just think about it millions and millions of people vaccinated, almost no deaths, if you then look at how many people in a group of millions die from COVID its far higher.

So you have said. I also know that Pneumonia killed 2.56 million people worldwide in 2017.

Too bad for the conspiracy theorists that facts dont support their narative.

Facts are not conspiracy theories, and I personally know that a lot of stuff when I for searching on Google is Factchecked to be incorrect, that is what they tell me, however when I go looking on for the same information through a different search engine using a different browser, it's there, the information hasn't been challenged, deleted, or Factchecked, why do you think that is ?

You seem to put a lot of trust in governments, I wonder why that is, actually I know why that is, and that's ok, we all have our own beliefs and allow others to dictate to us, but to me, when they say the vaccines are safe and effective, doesn't register to me when I know people are dying shortly after being vaccinated, now if you want me to believe them when they say, it's got nothing to do with the vaccines, it's like when they said at the beginning, if someone dies within 28 days of being diagnosed of COVID, there death records are to show they died from COVID, do you remember that one, was that to increase the death rate for COVID, what was the reason, or was that just another conspiracy theory ?

You do and believe what is good for you and I will do the same for me, but because health officials from government departments all around the world are telling me that the vaccines are safe and no one is dying from them is in my opinion, one big coincidence, they can't look you and me in the face and say that when the statistics are there for all to see, people aren't that stupid, and why would they tell us that a small percentage of people have died from the vaccines, because people would stop taking the vaccines and that would mean that they failed to accomplish what they started to do, to vaccinate everyone and then call themselves hero's, because if they fail to vaccinate everyone and this virus becomes weaker as it will over time and we reach herd immunity, their heads will roll for the devastation that they have created.

I could go on, but I'm not here to try and change your thoughts on this, we all look at things through different coloured rose glasses.

Peace out.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I only want it so there is more chance for me to travel freely in the future.

As long as you are fully aware that it is an "experimental vaccine" still in stage 3 trial and it will take between 2-3-4 years before all of the data is in to unequivocally say it's safe or not, and that the governments have indemnified big pharma companies that are making it, I mean this is your life and you have no recourse if you become a vegetable or are made disabled, these might be extremes, but selling it as safe is wrong when the jury is out, i.e. never in the history of vaccinations have the let the horse out of the barrier without all of the data coming in first, so there are risks and who knows what if any damage it can make to those who take it down the track, I am a firm believer and as a PRO vaxer, that the proof is in the pudding and I won't be taking a vaccination that I cannot feel comfortable with knowing that the data is not in and people have been dying, regardless if they are telling us that it was not due to the vaccine, but ALL of these people were alive prior to taking it, now that is a HUGE coincidence to anyone with half a brain.

I won't risk my life for a vaccine that hasn't been 100% proven to be safe and effective, and if that means I can't travel because they want to control those of us who go against the grain, then so be it, but if it becomes a visa issue, I will see them in court, because I believe no one has the right to force anyone to be vaccinated, it's a human right and who knows, maybe I all of a sudden can become allergic to vaccines, which could potentially kill me ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Go to the CDC website: 

VAERS received 1,381 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

The above is in the USA only, there are more countries that have vaccinated people and the too have died, I suppose they too will be selling us the same story, e.g. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths.

So you say, I have heard that before too. I also know that there are a hell of a lot of other dangerous viruses out there and diseases, I am not delusional.

So you have said. I also know that Pneumonia killed 2.56 million people worldwide in 2017.

Facts are not conspiracy theories, and I personally know that a lot of stuff when I for searching on Google is Factchecked to be incorrect, that is what they tell me, however when I go looking on for the same information through a different search engine using a different browser, it's there, the information hasn't been challenged, deleted, or Factchecked, why do you think that is ?

You seem to put a lot of trust in governments, I wonder why that is, actually I know why that is, and that's ok, we all have our own beliefs and allow others to dictate to us, but to me, when they say the vaccines are safe and effective, doesn't register to me when I know people are dying shortly after being vaccinated, now if you want me to believe them when they say, it's got nothing to do with the vaccines, it's like when they said at the beginning, if someone dies within 28 days of being diagnosed of COVID, there death records are to show they died from COVID, do you remember that one, was that to increase the death rate for COVID, what was the reason, or was that just another conspiracy theory ?

You do and believe what is good for you and I will do the same for me, but because health officials from government departments all around the world are telling me that the vaccines are safe and no one is dying from them is in my opinion, one big coincidence, they can't look you and me in the face and say that when the statistics are there for all to see, people aren't that stupid, and why would they tell us that a small percentage of people have died from the vaccines, because people would stop taking the vaccines and that would mean that they failed to accomplish what they started to do, to vaccinate everyone and then call themselves hero's, because if they fail to vaccinate everyone and this virus becomes weaker as it will over time and we reach herd immunity, their heads will roll for the devastation that they have created.

I could go on, but I'm not here to try and change your thoughts on this, we all look at things through different coloured rose glasses.

Peace out.

Sorry for this topic, i will put you on my list of " crazy people". You come up with 1381 deaths that may ore may not been related. However in the US there are over 524K people death because of covid. So that 1381 deaths is a miniscule in comparison. 

Your idea of a big conspiracy of governments is also laughable.  I am sorry not taking you serious anymore on this topic. Othe topics you might be ok but this shows me your way out there like more then one forum member. The facts that posts are deleted is because they are lies. There are so many people like you who seem to think that there are lies that they make up stories that get later deleted.

If you think that all the researchers and scientists are in it together then sure that makes sense as conspiracies work great when many people are involved. I mean we all know that secrets are only kept when there are limited people watching. Now the whole world watches. Problem is that through the internet the crazies have more ways of spreading their ideas.

And as for the death rate  you can look at tables of normal deaths and this year. Its so easy to get data and it all confirms the massive deaths from covid. Anyone in their right mind thinking that goverments are destroying their economies and getting in debt just to spread a vaccine.. now let me telll you how i think about those people. I think they totally lost their mind.

Vaccines have proven to safe lives on a far great scale then they do damage. All medicine have side effects. Vaccines are no different. So some people will have adverse reactions. Its unfortunate but still not as bad as the cure.

That being said that i think your crazy (on this topic) and will keep posting it, this disinformation campaign from crazies is costing lives. However its your life so if you don't want a vaccine dont take it and accept the consequences of not taking one then im ok with that. Crazies that harm themselves are ok. Though the misinformation campaign of those crazies is not.

Im amazed at how many otherwise rational foreigners and i dont mean the oddballs that i identified before but people of whom i thought they had a brain. That makes it a bit worse and all because of more and more idiots keep posting strange information.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Can't argue with that.

Indeed cant argue with facts only the facts the crazies use are not real facts but misinformation. Too bad those crazies benefit from vaccination and not die off. I mean that would be the perfect solution of human evolution. The crazies die of covid because they dont believe in it. Problem solved. (sorry my respect becomes less and less of those village idiots.

I mean first they talk about sider effects of the vaccine it gets rolled out and almost no deaths side effects and people are still afraid because they think that there are more deaths and they are hidden. Its just crazy to think all doctors work together to keep data secret. 

I thought that people would see the light after the vaccinations started on large scale (and they did) and the results are not a mass death rate. Now that they are not people are doubting the figures because they don't confirm with what they thought.

Its scary the lack of intelligence of people.

• Sad 1

Just for the record, why would countries world wide shut down and talk about the virus. Why would they on purpose get in trouble with the population for curbing of rights and tanking their economy. There is no good that comes from that. It only makes governments less popular as taxes will have to rise or benefits have to go down. It makes no economic sense.

Just look at Thailand do you think they want to lockdown and look bad in the eyes of the populace. Do you think they want to lose out on all the money they could have gotten. I mean who in right mind would think that governments would do such a thing.

Then who in his right mind would think that a world wide conspiracy would be kept secret and that everyone would join the conspiracy. I mean all scientists of repute goverments... just imagine how many would have to be involved. Nothing would leak out.... no taped conversations.. emails or whatever. Seems highly likely NOT.

Must be great for the village idiots to think they are the smart ones and the rest are sheeple. Their moment in the spotlight ????

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, robblok said:
5 hours ago, cdemundo said:

Can't argue with that.

Indeed cant argue with facts only the facts the crazies use are not real facts but misinformation. Too bad those crazies benefit from vaccination and not die off. I mean that would be the perfect solution of human evolution. The crazies die of covid because they dont believe in it. Problem solved. (sorry my respect becomes less and less of those village idiots.

I mean first they talk about sider effects of the vaccine it gets rolled out and almost no deaths side effects and people are still afraid because they think that there are more deaths and they are hidden. Its just crazy to think all doctors work together to keep data secret. 

I thought that people would see the light after the vaccinations started on large scale (and they did) and the results are not a mass death rate. Now that they are not people are doubting the figures because they don't confirm with what they thought.

Its scary the lack of intelligence of people.

Irony deficiency.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Sorry for this topic, i will put you on my list of " crazy people". You come up with 1381 deaths that may ore may not been related.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/latest-on-coronavirus-outbreak/south-korea-probing-deaths-after-covid-19-vaccinations/2165865

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/health/vp-nw-coronavirus-drene-keyes-vaccine-investigation-20210307-nejhppci45g6rongf6fbdrx7te-story.html

A comment in internal emails between state officials raises more questions.

State Health Commissioner Norman Oliver told public information officers in an email Feb. 5 that if reporters asked whether an autopsy was done, they should say “a full autopsy was not needed in order to ascertain whether the death was related to the vaccination.”

Yes living the village life does make us a little crazy and then turns us into conspiracy theorists.

Are you awoke ?

4 minutes and 34 seconds of your time, below !

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/latest-on-coronavirus-outbreak/south-korea-probing-deaths-after-covid-19-vaccinations/2165865

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/health/vp-nw-coronavirus-drene-keyes-vaccine-investigation-20210307-nejhppci45g6rongf6fbdrx7te-story.html

A comment in internal emails between state officials raises more questions.

State Health Commissioner Norman Oliver told public information officers in an email Feb. 5 that if reporters asked whether an autopsy was done, they should say “a full autopsy was not needed in order to ascertain whether the death was related to the vaccination.”

Yes living the village life does make us a little crazy and then turns us into conspiracy theorists.

Are you awoke ?

4 minutes and 34 seconds of your time, below !

Yes i think maybe living in the village makes people a bit crazy. I mean how else can you explain that the whole world. Dictators / Democracies / whatever  all come to the same conclusion.

I mean its so realistic to think that countries like China and Russia would have a secret conspiracy with the rest of the world to make money off vaccination and to lockdown stuff. 

I think its totally out there to think there is a world wide conspiracy with all countries having secrets to push for vaccination. I mean to accomplish that secretly is just impossible. But sure believe what you want to believe. I will stick to logic and intelligence. 

I know what economic dependency is you just explain to me how all the countries in the world suddenly have agreed to a secret conspiracy to make money and win on vaccines. I mean that would be a huge feat not only to make the deal but to keep it secret too.

Just think about it for a few minutes and come to your senses.

28 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

Irony deficiency.

I got your irony, just added to it. 

Because i just can't understand those crazy village idiot kind of people who think its realistic for the whole world to come to a secret conspiracy. Because even countries like China and Russia will vaccinate and had lockdowns. 

I mean to think that countries like that would have a lockdown and damage their economy just to push vaccines. That is so crazy that i seriously doubt the intelligence (on this topic) of many posters.

Its ok makes us average people look a lot smarter, could not do that without dumb people ????

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I believe it's time to cut back on the roids. 

If anyone is on roids its the conspiracy theorists as they don't seem to think logically.

Could you please explain to my why countries like Russia and China would do lockdowns and vaccinations. They would only do these things if there is a real problem. These countries dont care much about their citizin unless there is a real problem. So to include them in the worldwide conspiracy. Id like to know how it works. 

Why all countries seem to do the same, so unless you can prove conspiracy (strange as with so many countries things would become public already) there is a real problem and COVID is no fraud and vaccines help. That is the only logical conclusion. Unless you can give a logical explanation why even countries that dont care about their people vaccinate and lockdown.

You see it in Thailand do you really think they would lockdown and kill their tourism if there was no need to do this ? What logic is there for such a thing. None.. unless your paranoid (seems you can get that from roids) So tell me what are you using ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

And if you read the entire article, it states clearly that this refers only to the possibility of this being a death due to anaphylactic shock. This lady died just over 20 minutes after receiving the vaccine, which means that if the vaccine caused it, the only causative mechanism could be a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine (anaphylaxis).

However preliminary findings indicated that this was not an anaphylactic reaction. The article goes on to say that an autopsy could still look at whether there was a link to the vaccine.

As for the VAERS system numbers you talked about earlier, those don't necessarily indicate anything of concern.

VAERS allows anyone (and I mean literally anyone) to go on there and report any adverse event that they feel might be linked to a vaccine.

You or I could log on to VAERS and report an adverse event that occurred after receiving a vaccine. A report on VAERS does not prove anything about whether the event was linked to a vaccine.

It's a mechanism that allows the medical authorities to be aware of any potential problems - and then to investigate whether the event (or death) was actually linked to the vaccine in any way.

Here's a couple of extracts from the FAQ page of the VAERS system:

We encourage you to report any clinically important medical event or health problem that occurs after vaccination. Report the adverse event even if you are not sure if it was a result of vaccination. 

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events following vaccination without judging the cause or seriousness of the event. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused an adverse event, but it is good at detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of reporting that might indicate possible safety problems that need a closer look.

VAERS FAQ's

• Thanks 1

Here's another interesting statistic about VAERS reports of people having died after receiving CoViD-19 vaccines:

... about 1.3 million COVID-19 vaccine doses were administered to residents in long-term care facilities as of Jan. 18, 2021.

Given this, the CDC expected to see a background mortality of 11,440 deaths, which is multiple times higher than the number of VAERS reports in the dataset.

Reuters factcheck on VAERS reports

So in actual fact, the numbers of people dying in care homes after getting the vaccine is actually lower than the number that would normally have been expected to occur in that particular demographic over the same period of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

This lady died just over 20 minutes after receiving the vaccine, which means that if the vaccine caused it, the only causative mechanism could be a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine (anaphylaxis).

However preliminary findings indicated that this was not an anaphylactic reaction.

The only causative mechanism could be a severe allergic reaction, but preliminary findings indicated that it wasn't an anaphylactic reaction.......case closed, no need for an autopsy !

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

The article goes on to say that an autopsy could still look at whether there was a link to the vaccine.

Hence the reason the family wanted and is paying for an independent autopsy.....case not closed.

Full autopsy's should be carried out when a death occurs after someone is vaccinated, now does that sound right, or should they just go on and say, look, no allergic reaction happened so take you loved ne and bury them, no need for us to do a full autopsy, these things happen because vaccines are not 100% guaranteed.

Yes I know vaccines are not 100% guaranteed before you correct me, but do you hear where I am coming from ?

In other words, I smell a rat from what I have been reading time and time over and over again.

It's a bit like saying China didn't know about COVID and didn't fail to shut down it's borders earlier, no lies there right.