Did I do right?

ctxa

Looks like you took the bull by the horns and got back your needed parking space.    Congrats!    

I once stayed in a huge condo  complex and a large grate in the driveway caved in and left this open hole,.  The best the management could do was put a seatlessthree legged chair  in front of it for the next 30 days.   At night it would have been helpful if the chair had headlights or some other warning means but here was none.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ctxa said:

The area in which my parking spot belonging to my condo unit is, they found some cracks in the wall and blah blah, and it is under renovation atm, meaning that I can’t park there. 

If you are leasing the condo, I would be seeking a rental rebate from the owner who can then pass that on to the owners corporation.

If it's your unit, then I would approach the owners corporation for an alternative car space or compensation to park your car elsewhere.

If the above fails on both account, park your car in your space as it belongs to you regardless if you are leasing it or own it.

That should send them a clear message of defiance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onebir said:

One mistake: not masking the number in the pic in the OP ????

Meh, so many condos in Bangkok that do this. ????

I would make sure you give the security guards in that parking area tips from time to time.

I.e. from time to time I give them all soft drinks, M100 and drinks like that when the guards change in the morning or evening. Even with lots of guards 20 x 20B is not a big investment and it keeps them happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, onebir said:

But why not make the perfect crime... perfect?

Tbh I couldn't care less if they catch me. That's why I wrote my own unit's number and not somebody else's/ 

Can't wait til they confront me about it, to laugh my <deleted> off in front of the juristic office guys and tell them that they can remove it 1000x if they want, I will put it back 1000x too until they give me back my spot ????

7 minutes ago, ctxa said:

Tbh I couldn't care less if they catch me. That's why I wrote my own unit's number and not somebody else's/ 

Can't wait til they confront me about it, to laugh my <deleted> off in front of the juristic office guys and tell them that they can remove it 1000x if they want, I will put it back 1000x too until they give me back my spot ????

Best of all would be a fictional unit number... or five,  for good measure!