PM: Thailand not broke from COVID-19 measures

webfact

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

That sounds great, a long term plan is in place and we should expect things to return to normal within the next 2 to 3 years.

much sooner if they do it, right this time next year Thailand will be back up to 80% and they should malefactor the vaccine so as to have supply's just sign contract  with company's

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

On the vaccination campaign, the Prime Minister said the first 200,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine from China’s Sinovac Biotech have already been distributed to 13 first priority provinces.

Around 3,000 medical workers are among the first to receive this vaccine, with people who have already had their first jab reporting mild reactions.

I notice the PM is holding out for the AZ vaccine and won't subject himself to the Chinese Sinovac Bootleg vaccine that has shown side effects on 3.2% of recipients!

• Like 2

Time to start converting some of those massive foreign reserves you claim to have into BAHT - the result will be dilution and the baht will tumble

I predicted this over a year ago and I am still 100% confident it will happen, why am I so confident ?

not hard to figure out

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, madmitch said:

And Prayut seems proud ot this! What a ****

You can say it he is such a Wonderfull and caring man having returned true happiness to the people.  Hows that...????

• Haha 1

The country may be financially stable, but the people aren't. They've been crushed by the stop to the tourism trade.

With that said, I agree with everything the government has done to keep all of us safe.

Let's just hope they don't buckle to pressure and let people in too soon without quarantine. 

We need to require vaccine passports of travelers and expats who travel back and forth. Once I get my shots I expect to be able to travel freely to and from the country. That's necessary! The same should go for travelers.

51 minutes ago, Dialemco said:

The tourism crisis is likely to continue until vaccine rolled out which according this report will not be before 2022

earliest

The tourism industry will pick up from people in other countries being vaccinated 

4 hours ago, ukrules said:

That sounds great, a long term plan is in place and we should expect things to return to normal within the next 2 to 3 years.

But Pipats plan is to open up the country to international travelers by June... different hymn sheet perhaps?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

PM: Thailand not broke from COVID-19 measures

No, it was already on the way before Covid when you and your cronies starting bleeding the coffers dry to fill your troughs.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

high international reserves

Probably the only high international reserves are the ones in Singapore belonging to you, watchman, and others at the trough.

• Like 1