Transportation projects to help transform Pattaya into  state of the art metropolis

webfact

I am reliably informed by a member on here that there will easily be 10 million tourists here by the 3rd quarter, when I say here I mean Thailand, I'm sure many of them will come to Pattaya, infact, so confident is this member I have an alarm set for the middle of October to remind me to check TAT's figures. ????????????????????????

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

I am reliably informed by a member on here that there will easily be 10 million tourists here by the 3rd quarter, when I say here I mean Thailand, I'm sure many of them will come to Pattaya, infact, so confident is this member I have an alarm set for the middle of October to remind me to check TAT's figures. ????????????????????????

Has the Thai government even announced their pathway to vaccinating the Thai population?  

Vietnam's plan is report here:

Vietnam to receive 150 mln Covid-19 vaccine doses by 2022 - VnExpress International

41 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Has the Thai government even announced their pathway to vaccinating the Thai population?  

Vietnam's plan is report here:

Vietnam to receive 150 mln Covid-19 vaccine doses by 2022 - VnExpress International

That really wasn't my main aim, there are a few diehards on here who truly believe some of the trash they write on here, Pattaya is past its sell by date as far as mongering goes, maybe LK Metro & Soi Boukhoa (spl) Soi Diana and a couple of others will continue to survive, unfortunately the demographic of Pattaya is changing & not for the die hard 70 year old mongers on here, and if the most vocal supporters would only admit that they also know it then life would be easier for everyone, but true to form they deny everything and pretend to be 40 year old love gods, with a neverending supply of cash & condoms. Don't make me laugh, I feel sorry for some of the deluded fools.

• 3 weeks later...