What is the "Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected" that we have to show when boarding?

Upon receiving my CoE , the Thai embassy emailed the list of documents to provide to board the plane, which include:

1.4 Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR test, issued within 72 hours before departure (in case of connecting flights, before embarkation from initial port).

Is that only a lab test report, or do I have to get some physician sign some other kind of certificate?

Regarding travel to Thailand. Yes just the lab test report of covid-19 not detected or negative is fine. You will also need a so-called fit to fly certificate signed by a Doctor issued within 72 hours before departure. Two separate certificates. They must be on separate sheets of paper. You can get a fit to fiy certificate online from a tele-medicine clinic.  Don't confuse them , but both are essential to board. To leave Thailand you do not need a fit to fly. No other country or any airline I know of requires a fit to certificate for otherwise healthy passengers regarding the covid-19 situation.

• COVID-19 RT-PCR test, issued within 72 hours before departure (in case of connecting flights, before embarkation from initial port).
  • Fit to Fly Certificate 

5 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Yes just the lab test report of covid-19 not detected or negative is fine. You will also need a so-called fit to fly certificate signed by a Doctor issued within 72 hours before departure. Two separate certificates

Got it, thank you very much! Should the fit to fly certificate mention that the covid-19 test is negative? 

Archived