Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Tricky daughter in law smashes up a house after she fails to get her way


Recommended Posts

Tricky daughter in law smashes up a house after she fails to get her way
 
7pm.jpg
Picture: Daily News
 
Reporters from Daily News hotfooted it to a house in the north east of Thailand after someone smashed a huge hole in the side of a house.
 
A Facebook post claimed it was the work of a disgruntled daughter-in-law who is also an assistant to the Phu Yai Ban, a local official.
 
The owner of the house in Nong Waeng Khuang sub-district of Roi-Et called Huat, 63, was not home.
 
But her daughter Yuphaporn, 31, spoke to the press. 
 
After the break-up of her sister-in-law's marriage to her brother she said that her mum took pity on her former daughter-in-law and allowed her to stay at the house. 
 
But the daughter-in-law tried to gain ownership of a part of the property with some false signature trickery on the house registration.
 
After her alleged malfeasance came to light and she was ordered evicted she left smashing up the place with the help of others.
 
Police are now investigating. 
 
Source: Daily News
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

maybe she didn't like being asked to pay some Food&Board 

 - and seeing as she liked her food - took to just removing the Board bit of it... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

She wanted to have a "view" towards the soon "to be build" swimming pool.

Just finished reading "Room with a View"......this looks much more exciting.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

It looks to me like the whole place needs to be demolished 

she's on it. Half done, half to go

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping Mom learned a lesson from this incident. I cannot imagine how her son felt about his mom allowing the ex to stay with her. Me thinks we are not getting the full story here. Something smells very fishy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, exparte said:

She just wanted a patio door for christ sakes.

good luck finding one that shape 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, exparte said:

She just wanted a patio door for christ sakes.

or when MIL thought she'd heard screams for a Porsche!

- it was really a Porch

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, webfact said:

After her alleged malfeasance came to light and she was ordered evicted she left smashing up the place with the help of others

Those temper tantrums can get out of hand sometimes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, webfact said:
After the break-up of her sister-in-law's marriage to her brother she said that her mum took pity on her former daughter-in-law and allowed her to stay at the house. 
 
But the daughter-in-law tried to gain ownership of a part of the property with some false signature trickery on the house registration.

Try to be nice and there is the gratitude...

Link to post
Share on other sites

(stupidity) ^ 2
let's wait and see
whether she gets offered free lodgings of her liking in the B-Hilton

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ukrules said:

She really went the extra mile here, it's not so easy to knock big chunks out of a wall.

I would challenge that statement when a wall is built by so called Thai Builders !

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

She wanted to have a "view" towards the soon "to be build" swimming pool.

Future Sliding glass door poolside?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 3/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, webfact said:

disgruntled daughter-in-law who is also an assistant to the Phu Yai Ban, a local official.

So it will all go away.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...