Can a Thai criminal background check be done abroad at a Thai embassy?

Anyone ever get a Thai criminal background check from abroad?

Is it possible to go to a Thai embassy/consulate in another country and get a criminal background check for Thailand after you have moved away?  Lived there about a decade and moved to a new place in Asia.  One opportunity I have here requires a criminal background check from the last country  I lived..........not holding my breathe... Khrapun Khrap

1 hour ago, mangyH2obuffalo said:

yeah, thanks would have never thought to use google......you're a lifesaver!  Maybe read the first question that leads into the post.......I am asking about anyone's experience

Guess have to spell it out for you...Embassy will not act as a go between on your behalf.

3 hours ago, mangyH2obuffalo said:

Anyone ever get a Thai criminal background check from abroad?

Is it possible to go to a Thai embassy/consulate in another country and get a criminal background check for Thailand after you have moved away?  Lived there about a decade and moved to a new place in Asia.  One opportunity I have here requires a criminal background check from the last country  I lived..........not holding my breathe... Khrapun Khrap

Doubt you can use the embassy for this. You need to write directly to special branch in Bangkok and apply for the PCC from them.

Archived