Fabulous 103 FM not so fabulous any more

thoengthaied

Tommy Dee owner of Fabulous 103 FM has been giving snide remarks in his local news broadcasts about thaivisa being off line recently but he needs to look more closely at his own media operation which is becoming less and less reliable. A recent post on the most prolific Pattaya forum (PA),tells of problems the poster has had accessing 103 FM.

Quote: "I try to listen to Fabulous 103 fm through my laptop. It's quite a good radio station for decent western music and news updates, but recently it's been off the air via the internet, although I can listen to it on my car radio. I've just about had enough of trying to access it through the internet. Does anybody else have the same problem? I think it's about time I switched to a different local farang station. This isn't the first time that 103 fm has had broadcasting problems. They also continuously have a problem syncing with the BBC news at the top of the hour....overlapping content, long pauses and cutting the newscaster off mid sentence. If you read this Tommy Dee, boss of the radio station, or if anybody knows him, please tell him to listen to the complaint(s) and get it sorted. Enough is enough!"

I am also experiencing similar problems and am finding the radio station less and less reliable. It was off the air (through internet) all of Tuesday. No mention of that or apology from Tommy Dee on his hourly local news, only a bash at thaivisa!

Edited by thoengthaied