Well done BIB!

beechbum

2 hours ago, beechbum said:

Just sth of the new Shell pump, Rawai side of the circle and had the pleasure of watching a speeding, no helmet wearing ginger with large headphones on get pulled over by a BIB on his scooter, thumbs up to the cop and sucked in to the ginger hope it was a big inconvenience.

Business scarce for the BiB

On 3/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, chickenslegs said:
On 3/12/2021 at 3:49 PM, curtklay said:

what the **** is a 'ginger'?

A new term for 'farang'? I didn't get the memo.

Redhead, unless it's rhyming slang - then it's ginger beer.

Ginger beer is rhyming slang for an outdated (PC) word referring to being gay. Maybe they wanted his ginger nuts.

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Ginger beer is rhyming slang for an outdated (PC) word referring to being gay. Maybe they wanted his ginger nuts.

Too many idiot farangs gone native, driving motorbikes , often with KIDS., with ZERO protection.

MUST wear Helmet (Full Face/ Visor), Gloves ( Motocross type), Strong Shoes ( leather or trainers).

Knee & Elbow Pads Recommended ( excessive  I know......) .

No Distractions ( headphones / mobiles).

Bikes & Riders MUST be Legal ( bike maintained / licensed / insured).

Brain must be Engaged on the road (not “left at Home” .........)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"MUST wear Helmet (Full Face/ Visor), Gloves ( Motocross type), Strong Shoes ( leather or trainers)."

Yes, recommended, I agree. But for daily use very impractical (except for a proper helmet).

1 hour ago, l4ml4m said:

Is he a danger for anyone on a motorbike ?

no ! he was a danger only for himself !

I think it's more important to stop all the idiot drunk drivers !

Motorbikes drivers mostly kill themselves, so who cares ?!

Yes, any FI speeding in and out of the traffic is a danger or don't you include motorbikes being risen on the roads as being traffic.

Do you think it'd affect you if he <deleted> Infront of your car and you ran over him and killed him?

????

Edited by beechbum
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, beechbum said:

Yes, any FI speeding in and out of the traffic is a danger or don't you include motorbikes being risen on the roads as being traffic.

Do you think it'd affect you if he <deleted> Infront of your car and you ran over him and killed him?

????

it happened before, I didn't even stop.

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2021 at 1:26 PM, l4ml4m said:

Is he a danger for anyone on a motorbike ?

no ! he was a danger only for himself !

I think it's more important to stop all the idiot drunk drivers !

Motorbikes drivers mostly kill themselves, so who cares ?!

This is the common argument used to excuse people who don’t wear helmets... the common claim that its only themselves who get hurt or killed so its their choice is a flawed one... 

IF I motorcyclist pulls out infront of me and is knocked off... a full helmet may be the difference between scrapes and bruises and a serious head injury leading to death or longer term disability. 

Why should I carry the guilt of hurting someone ? Yet, it would be extremely difficult not to feel guilty. 

Why should society be burdened with the cost of additional care because someone wasn’t wearing a helmet?

Why should a family lose a loved one, an earner etc because of the sake of a helmet... etc etc..   

Not wearing a helmet does not only impact the ‘helmetless rider’... 

That said: I agree without - Drunks on bikes are a greater danger, but really adequate policing would deal with anyone breaking every rule, not just selectively picking up the odd easy target at a traffic light or check point.

• Haha 1

Notice a fair bit of Rhyming Slang entering into some of these posts. Apples and pears, ginger beer, trouble and strife etc. My favourite is 'dog and bone'. Although I'm also fond of brown bread and rosy lee.

In my school days we Dagenham Dock lads would talk to each other in Rhyming Slang all the time. It used to infuriate the teachers who came from hoity-toity Ilford and Romford, who didn't always get our drift.

Not Rhyming Slang as such, but little phrases of long ago; 'cut the mustard', 'pants on fire' and 'bang on the money'.

This is so interesting that it deservers a thread of its own. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Why should I carry the guilt of hurting someone ? Yet, it would be extremely difficult not to feel guilty. 

your life must be complicated.

And the way you think is wrong, it's a lot cheaper to pay one time for killing someone than paying until the rest of your life to allow them treatments !

it happened many times that someone drove deliberately one more time on someone after an accident to be sure that they were dead. I clearly understand them.

2 minutes ago, l4ml4m said:

your life must be complicated.

And the way you think is wrong, it's a lot cheaper to pay one time for killing someone than paying until the rest of your life to allow them treatments !

it happened many times that someone drove deliberately one more time on someone after an accident to be sure that they were dead. I clearly understand them.

Ahhh... that old myth, did you hear it from an ex-special forces longtime sat next to you while nursing his Jack-Coke teaching you the in’s and outs of Bitcoin investment... ????

The implication that anyone would ‘drive twice’ over an accident victim is one of those moronic myths which spreads because of its outrageous nature yet never happens. 

Your thought that the idea that a helmet would create disability where death would otherwise take hold is overly simplistic and fundamentally flawed. 

The difference between a helmet and no helmet maybe the difference between scratches and bruises and permanent disability. 

Thus, while a helmet may already prevent death leaving disability in some cases, it also more commonly prevents disability leaving recoverable injuries.

What would be your preference? more people die or more people just have scratches and bruises ? - Yes, an overly simplistic view, but one which highlights the nature of your outlook.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, l4ml4m said:

I agree that not caring about anybody's life makes my own life easier. Millions people die daily, why should I care more when they die in front of my eyes ?

Your probably the toughest bloke to ever post on TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 3:00 PM, richard_smith237 said:

The implication that anyone would ‘drive twice’ over an accident victim is one of those moronic myths which spreads because of its outrageous nature yet never happens. 

ok bobby, if you prefer to live as if Internet didn't exist, enjoy your life !

They are evidences everywhere, but someone need to be able to find the evidences and understand them...