2006 honda click

no deal

hello my son just turn 15 year old,i decide to fix this 2006 honda click we have for him for now...so i replace the master cylinder,the break caliper,the break pads,i change the engine oil,i want to replace the transmission fluid,the engine oil screen,the fuel filter,and i am not to familier whit this scooter so i do a google search on that scooter and there is nothing i can find!but there is a lot honda click in thailand, i dont understand,i was thinking to buy a service manuel but this is going to be in thai...any one can help me there thank you.

Transmission fluid is easy. Two plugs on the rear hub housing. One for drain the other for level. Not sure where the engine oil screen is. On a Wave it is behind the front clutch. 

If it runs just take it to Honda.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, no deal said:

hello my son just turn 15 year old,i decide to fix this 2006 Honda click we have for him for now

Just get him in a training course if you cannot teach him motorcycle skills yourself whether he likes it or not.

Take  the bike to a Honda dealer for checking out  if you are not  sure about the roadworthy condition of the scoot..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Just get him in a training course if you cannot teach him motorcycle skills yourself whether he likes it or not.

Trouble is, you can't train the oncoming motocy's, 85% of fatalities involve motorcycles!

i have looked and searched for an english shop manual. never found one. parts pdf , owners book, partial or addendums or sections. only ever seen thai version complete

คู่มือซ่อม รุ่นเก่าหรือคาร์บู

( repair book old or carb model

Father to son. “What do you want to do when you grow up”.

Son to father. “I want to be a motorcyclist”

Father to son. “You need to make your mind up because you can’t do both”.

unfortunately a lot of truth in that.

Good luck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JAS21 said:

Father to son. “What do you want to do when you grow up”.

Son to father. “I want to be a motorcyclist”

Father to son. “You need to make your mind up because you can’t do both”.

unfortunately a lot of truth in that.

Good luck.

Scant truth.

95% of motorcyclists are grown-ups.

• Haha 2

Just now, papa al said:

Scant truth.

Just now, papa al said:

Scant truth.

Yes but most of that 95% dont act like grown ups, but act like boy racers.

• Haha 2

the book exists in thai . if you have any repair experience ( which you seem to have) you should be able to find the info needed( with your son) that " take it to local shop line" when they botch nearly everything put before them is lol funny

le-1-408x582.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

did you get click 2006 manuel as I am trying to get as well.

Honda love it when I go there not interested in assistance only want to charge for fix it 5600B only went there for brake cable adjustment / vacum airline replace / rebleed brakes. So i will do it myself. Dont mind paying money but try to list what they are going to do, hard job Im sure they dont know them selves. But they know the price to charge. Appreciate a english copy if you can do, dont mind sharing cost if you have.

cheers

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/11/2021 at 3:09 PM, VocalNeal said:

Is it a 110i? Should be very similar to Honda Scoopy? You can find manuals for that>

you right both have the 108cc engine,very hard to find parts scooter to old...if i can find a wrecking year be the best i need more parts!

Just now, no deal said:

you right both have the 108cc engine,very hard to find parts scooter to old...if i can find a wrecking year be the best i need more parts! i just buy a 60000tb mini motorbick for my son the click is a occupation for me i am 77 old guy that keep me busy!and i can use some time to go to the market about one km from my house i don't like to drive my car anymore my wife do very good!