KPG accommodation recommendations (pet friendly) ??

Having spent a day or two trawling facebook I am surprised at the lack of modern, small, garden villa accommodation options there are.. As such I am broadening my search to include resort bungalows etc that might work. (private, out of the way, some kitchen required) and have 2 rooms or room for a workspace.

Heres my brief, given the absolute flood of pool villas available on Samui (and Phuket, patts, and pretty much every other tourist market) am shocked. The consistent reply from everyone I have reached is full, booked, or 100k for a few weeks. Most v blunt I also note. 

Seeking short term pool villa. Pet friendly. 
Considering heading south for 1 - 2 months. Usually go to Samui but wouldn't mind mixing it up, haven't been back to KPG since mid 00's. 
Need 1 bedroom and a GOOD sized separated desk workspace / or second bedroom. Will be bringing most of an office setup with me. 
Need decent reliable fast net.
I have 2 mini house dogs, house trained and well behaved, but its better if I can find a private space than a shared resort set up so I don't disturb others. I take full responsibility for any issues. References from other villas we have rented available. 
Hence prefer fully enclosed / fenced yard, so I dont need them tied up all day. (negotiable)
Prefer private pool (negotiable)
Location flexible but quiet, private, and decent place to walk my dogs (without roving packs of soi dogs) more important than nightlife. 
Dont mind rustic / boho style place but not looking to rough it. Deals on Samui this year are insane value for pool villas so just looking at my options. 
Small, clean, modern, fully fenced garden, private pool villa, is the goal. I am busy afternoon and evenings, we are home far more than out (due to pets) so a comfortable space to hang out, not just a place to come back and crash is what I seek. 

Budget around 20 - 40 per month guide but flexible if its luxury. Duration 1 month ? 6 weeks ? 2 months ? Totally flexible. Depends on place. Quality more important than price but bargains are welcome. Very flexible and open to all ideas and budget.

Whats out there ?? What can locals suggest as great value and options.

Pic of the 2 dangerous killer attack dogs to put owners minds at ease ????

159632409_3936852306335007_3090653158030876688_n.jpg

• Like 1

I live on Samui so sorry, cannot help you with the villa but just a couple of observations from my friend who took his dog to KPN a couple of years back.

In the garden villa where he stayed - swarms of mosquitos. A real nuisance.

Walking his dog was a problem - lots of street dogs.

Obviously, places vary. Just a couple more things for you to think about in your quest.

PS Nice killer attack dogs.

To be honest.. Had exactly that last Lamai 'villa' I had !! Mossies and an outside / open 'tropical' bathroom !!! Looked nice in the pics mind ????

Soi dogs and Mossies are the 2 variables you cant ever predict from online listings. We had a quiet spot of beach that was good if we were lucky with street dog packs. 

Its just luck of the draw I would say on that.. 

Been back to Samui many many times over the last 2 decades, not been to KPG in maybe 15 years. Would really like to have a different place to explore but the accommodation thing is blocking it. The combination of pets, and needing to be active with a full office setup each afternoon and evening, just makes a resort room not so suited. 

Huge amount of options for Samui self contained places and villas.. Some great deals, but fancied a change.  

• Like 1