I just wanted to know

Hi there,i am 39 years old/young.I live in holland,with my thai wife for 10 years now.I am married to her for 6 years.She,s having a thai and dutch passport.We have a house ,in the surin district.When we wanted to go live in thailand,i am thinking to get an multiple entry visa.O.K.(i am reading this forum,but i get a littlebit dizzy)Howe do i do this?

I am going to the thai ambassy in holland,i am asking for an multiple entry visa,(what do i need for this,papers,money something else?)O.K. and then i am gething this visa,i fly too thailand,must i go too the thai police,or immigrants office?,to show my visa?O.K.they let me in,i live my life,every 3 months i go to cambodia(its nearby surin)to stamp and go back.O.K. after 1 year,my multple visa is running out, what am i do than.I must go back to holland,too get 1 again? or can i do this in thailand?so i can stay in thailand for ever,only just go every 3months outside the country,i forgot something?250 k or so,please tel me

When your multiple entry visa expires you must get another one from any Thai Consulate.

This means going to Penang, Singapore, Vientianne, or any Thai consulate in the world.  If you are planning a trip home to Holland then time it for when your visa expires because your homeland is probably the easiest place to get one.

The visa situation is constantly changing, trick is to watch forums such as this one to get the lastest info on where you can get your visa easily.

You do have another option which is to apply for a one year extension. As you have a long standing thai wife this should not be too difficult.

First you get a multi entry visa with proof of your marriage to a Thai.  They will probably want marriage certificate copy and copy of wife's ID card or passport (have wife go with you).

When you arrive in Thailand immigration will give you a 90 day stamp.  Before that expires you have to cross any border, enter another country and return for another 90 day stamp.  Your last exit/entry can be the day before your visa expires which will allow you almost 15 months before you have to exit and get a new visa.  Penang is usually the best place near Thailand for this but you could make it a part of a trip back to Europe or elsewhere.

If you work here with a work permit later; or have money from outside Thailand coming in, you can apply to extend your current 90 day stay, at an immigration office inside Thailand, to one year by showing about 250k in a Thai bank and wife confirming you use this to support her.  You can use this (should be replenished) each year to continue these one year extensions.  If you do this you will have to report your address to immigration every 90 days.

It is just like holland than,it the rules are changing al the time.And penang is in malysia?My house is not in the city of surin but about 6 or 7 km north of the city,the name over there is" ban chabok njam"it is on the road 214,only rice fields over there.But with the mototbike its about 15 minutes to the centre of the city.I not wanted to go live there now,but i want to see the dutch over there to say hello,and ask them some things i wanted to know,where you can buy this or where you can buy that or so.So if you have some adresses i can see them when i go on holiday,and we can drink some heineken. :o