Girl I married wants car and house money

Nees Shah

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Stop the 40,000 baht/month immediately. That is way too much for a massage girl, most would be happy with 5000 - 10,000 baht/month.

Resign yourself to the fact whatever you have purchased for her in her name is gone. If she burns documents that are not her property, it's a criminal offense.  Or destroys your property out of spite.

Tell her to move out, she's a gold-digger.

Thank you sir ???? 

Give until the ATM is dry and then you will have nothing anyway, cut her loose, plenty of birds here comparatively.  Recent survey found that the women/girls outnumber the boys/men.

The famous massage girl story, or new aged Private Dancer has arrived.

3 minutes ago, fangless said:

So did you give her the "original" 3million and she is asking for more or did you just promise her it and buy a condo just for your self because you state  

How many condos and who "Owns" it/them?

I own the condo in my name because I was told of an issue with re selling if had Thai name on the property too. Something to do with quota

8 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

How can someone be so gullible???

well,  there are more than a few readers here actually responding to this post and others like it.       

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nees Shah said:

I own the condo in my name because I was told of an issue with re selling if had Thai name on the property too. Something to do with quota

So why does she "need" another condo in "her" name?

2 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

But you are right. I am a fool.. an idiot when I see people here laughing at me ..

an idiot when I see people her (or imaginary friend) here laughing at me..

27 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

I have made mistakes folks. I was having to skip my daily meals to support her 40000 a month so as to save money and give her a good life. ????.. how can someone do this to another human being !

Good for the waistline!

30 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

I have made mistakes folks. I was having to skip my daily meals to support her 40000 a month so as to save money and give her a good life. ????.. how can someone do this to another human being !

cheap compared what a western woman will do to you but you probably already know that..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Not laughing at you but laughing with you, as there are a few who have been there done that.  Never spend more than you can afford to walk away from and always leave money in the bank and have a plan B.  To spend it all up front is setting oneself up for a very large fall.

Thank you sir.. I understand where I am because of own poor choice. I was just taken in by this girl at a difficult stage in my life but now its come to this. I do not have any money like what she has asked for. We are taking about nearly GBP 75,000 in bank !! I even refinanced my own house to give her a place of comfort.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1