Girl I married wants car and house money

Nees Shah

1 minute ago, Nees Shah said:

In Uk, I didn't have this with my ex-wife. We both worked hard in our jobs, it just didn't work out between us. She was too busy at work and I was too.

Never had to give any money to her. I was told by my Thai wife that one has to take care of Thai lady and that's what its like in Asia. Women do not work and husbands have to work.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

The other point that has not been mentioned is that she is still probably working and sucking in other farangs.  

Because you can not come here and do anything you are behind the 8 ball.  

Anything that is in her name is gone.  

She will lose everything and if she is living in a house you bought she will stay there until evicted.

Contact the bank and a lawyer to ensure that the bank is aware of the situation and will take no action.

I can PM a good lawyer that deals with out of country guys.

I agree with stopping her payments period. Or if you want to send her away tell her that with the covid you are not making as much money and can only send her 10,000.

Let her walk the challenge that she has is that there are no tourists coming in so finding another pigeon is going to be very difficult most have been plucked. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

The other point that has not been mentioned is that she is still probably working and sucking in other farangs.  

Don't burst his bubble, he still loves her!

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

Women do not work and husbands have to work.

I thought she was working when you met her in the massage parlour!  

9 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

I was told by my Thai wife that one has to take care of Thai lady and that's what its like in Asia.

You know how to use the internet to troll here but did not think of looking up that statement on the internet or ask some friends, you must have met in Thailand before marrying her, if that was either believable or even true!

When in a hole stop digging!

1 minute ago, fangless said:

I thought she was working when you met her in the massage parlour!  

You know how to use the internet to troll here but did not think of looking up that statement on the internet or ask some friends, you must have met in Thailand before marrying her, if that was either believable or even true!

When in a hole stop digging!

I am not looking for a verbal fight with you and I also do not understand why you are insisting on calling me a troll. Each to their own sir!!  I am looking for someone to advise me what to do in a situation I am in. Mistakes have been made and I cannot go revert back what I did. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

Yes, I need to stop the money. I also need to find a lawyer who can deal with the situation. I am just concerned there is  the original title paper left in the condo which I forgot to take back. She is threatening to destroy all my property if I don't give what she wants. She says I wasted her 3 years and she needs a payback. 

sent you a pm

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Nees Shah said:

I am not looking for a verbal fight with you and I also do not understand why you are insisting on calling me a troll. Each to their own sir!!  I am looking for someone to advise me what to do in a situation I am in. Mistakes have been made and I cannot go revert back what I did. 

"Kingstonkid" 12 minutes ago give you some excellent advice but you marked it "sad".

You have had your fun and given me some fun too.  Goodbye!

Edited by fangless

1 minute ago, kingstonkid said:

Don't they always.  They just don't understand that they love the money and will look after the thinking head to make sure they get it.

Yes, definitely thinking with the wrong head in this case!

Nées, where are you from originally, you don’t sound British at all. And what age ? If your post is true, which I doubt , I will say that you have been scammed by this woman. Cut your losses now and have nothing more to do with her. Later, go back and try to sort out the missing documents with a lawyer. Cut her off completely, you’ve been “ had”. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Don't they always.  They just don't understand that they love the money and will look after the thinking head to make sure they get it.

Thank you for the solicitor info. I knew money was important to Thai people but at what cost I didn't realise.  Makes me sad really for falling in love with her and giving everything for the best part of 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, geisha said:

Nées, where are you from originally, you don’t sound British at all. And what age ? If your post is true, which I doubt , I will say that you have been scammed by this woman. Cut your losses now and have nothing more to do with her. Later, go back and try to sort out the missing documents with a lawyer. Cut her off completely, you’ve been “ had”. 

At this stage, my concern is the documents for the condo as its not like what we have in UK with Land Registry. The originals are in the condo and she is threatening to burn them if she doesn't get the 3m bhat. I will need to speak to a lawyer or even inform the juristic person to see if the entry system of the building can be jammed for her.

1 hour ago, Nees Shah said:

I have made mistakes folks. I was having to skip my daily meals to support her 40000 a month so as to save money and give her a good life. ????.. how can someone do this to another human being !

Just in case someone asks. What did you get in return? Does she have a golden p....? Or do you see stars for a week after she gives you a ..?

• Haha 1

i enjoy these threads, BUT not when it reeks of fakeness and 100000 red flags go off.  

if you guys need help with stories, i can help.  like she changed the locks on your condo and lives with a mobster guy who stalks you at night as you run and hide in Bangkok but must get back to get your safe and 10 million baht hidden in the walls.  

ok, maybe over the top..  

• Thanks 1

As the old saying goes, a Sucker is born every day........But in all fairness to the OP, cut her off, wright off and take your loses like a man.

Draw it down to the experience as to the I was a silly fool thinking a Thai girl loves me and not my money as it happens all the time to foreign guys in Thailand thinking they found their true love.

Let her keep the condo and cars as fighting it will lawyers involved will cause you more money and misery as remember that you cant put a price on piece of mind.

1 minute ago, Ventenio said:

i enjoy these threads, BUT not when it reeks of fakeness and 100000 red flags go off.  

if you guys need help with stories, i can help.  like she changed the locks on your condo and lives with a mobster guy who stalks you at night as you run and hide in Bangkok but must get back to get your safe and 10 million baht hidden in the walls.  

ok, maybe over the top..  

Have you thought of writing plots for Thai lakorns?