Motorcycle Theft

Hi Forum,

I will be purchasing a new Forza 350 soon and wanted to know how do most folks secure their bikes when around town and out shopping or at the beach.  I dont what to come back from shopping and find that my brand new expensive bike has been stolen.  Any advice will help.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I drive old honda dreams ala 1995..workhorses and never buy anything of value someone would steal....I own nothing "new"..

Ive had about 6 of the Honda dreams...never had an issue with one and sold em quick when it came time to come home..

When in Rome......first time I upgraded it was promptly stolen.....should have put a tracker chip in it......anyhoo...

2 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Nothing to worry about, go on with your life no Thai want that bike you have a much better chance of getting your helmet rip off.????

Not trying to hijack this topic, but is there any way of securing your helmet on a Forza apart from putting it in the topbox?

1 hour ago, alx123 said:
1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Not trying to hijack this topic, but is there any way of securing your helmet on a Forza apart from putting it in the topbox?

1 hour ago, alx123 said:

yes, put it in the under seat storage

There is also a 'helmet holder' under the seat for hanging the helmet securely. Useful if the bin is full.

This is a common feature of most scooters.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 12:03 PM, Moonlover said:

The Forza is keyless isn't it, so you don't have much to worry about. That makes them all but impossible to ride off with. It also means that the ignition switch cannot be replaced without knowing the keycode.

Their relative rarity would also make them an unattractive steal.

Ride on with confidence and enjoy.

You also know that keyless cars are most stolen in the west right and that they have keyreaders they use to steal them . Same case with bikes . But that's the west . Since i have been in thailand i never locked my bike anywhere but ok maybe these days it's different people having no money left because of covid . Lock it or look for paid parking .