DirectAsia vs Roojai?

sup3r1or

Greeting, 

My insurance is due to expire with Tokyo marine. The  renewal is very expensive. So far I have managed to find 2 great deals one from Direct Asia and another from Roojai. DirectAsia is a bit cheaper but provides higher cover than Roojai. Roojai looks good but the damage cover (for car) is only 488k, which is half the value of the car. I can't change that. Direct Asia gives 550k. 

Did anyone ever dealt with any of these? 

• 3 weeks later...

I changed one of our cars to Roojai... it was cheaper... they gave a better total loss value, and something else, forget now ... somehow they managed to reverse a couple of the numbers on the number plate... got it sorted in the end!! except for the Roadside assistance docs... I just gave up on that

Now I’ve given them a rest period might try again to sort as last time I looked they hadn’t

To use their app you need to input your Passport number... so keep that number with you... in your memory or.....

On 4/2/2021 at 9:13 AM, JAS21 said:

I changed one of our cars to Roojai... it was cheaper... they gave a better total loss value, and something else, forget now ... somehow they managed to reverse a couple of the numbers on the number plate... got it sorted in the end!! except for the Roadside assistance docs... I just gave up on that

Now I’ve given them a rest period might try again to sort as last time I looked they hadn’t

To use their app you need to input your Passport number... so keep that number with you... in your memory or.....

I see that it is fixed... thank you whoever ....