Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Are There Are Quarantine Hotels On Phuket


Recommended Posts

Hi,  I wonder are there Quarantine Hotels left on Phuket ?

I've heard that there are only hotels round Bangkok and Pattaya for that purpose.

What happens if you land at Phuket Airport when you come back to Thailand ?

Do they send you to Bangkok by Taxi  and who pay the Taxi ?

Cheers,  Al.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Quick google now shows 25 hotels listed on Phuket

Yet, there are no international flights into Phuket, except for chartered flights.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Alfa said:

Yes there are international flights with ETHIAD  from Dubai .....

Do you mean Abu Dhabi?  Anyway they all (Etihad) stop in BKK

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a ASQ Villa on the beach with no one else around if I fly back to the US and then return before the mess if cleared up.  How many of those are available...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • metisdead changed the title to Are There Are Quarantine Hotels On Phuket

Yesterday I saw a video (in Phuket) on youtube interviewing a lady that just arrived from Austria. She initially booked online directly to Phuket (flight and ASQ), which was no problem,. Booked and paid but never happend (forgot why). She had to book another package to Bangkok and is now in the refunding process

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alfa said:

Yes there are international flights with EMIRATES from Dubai,  direct to Phuket.

I am very interested. Can you tell me which days the flight operates ? Cannot find it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My Emirates flight is 4th of June, from Stockholm 15:00  Dubai and Back to Phuket at 20:00 next day. Price is 5541 Swedish Crowns.  They have flights  Wednesdays  Fridays and Sundays to Phuket. Buy your ticket DIRECT from the Airline. Don't trust any agency  like GOTOGATE , because you don't get your money back in case it cancels. OK. Trust me.

Cheers, Al.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alfa said:

My Emirates flight is 4th of June, from Stockholm 15:00  Dubai and Back to Phuket at 20:00 next day. Price is 5541 Swedish Crowns.  They have flights  Wednesdays  Fridays and Sundays to Phuket. Buy your ticket DIRECT from the Airline. Don't trust any agency  like GOTOGATE , because you don't get your money back in case it cancels. OK. Trust me.

Cheers, Al.

Just look now for June 4th on Emirates site. And the flight offered has a stop over in Bangkok. Bangkok Phuket is operated by Bangkok Aiways. Strange...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi  CHALONG CIRCLE,

I have a flight  Arlanda, Stockholm to Dubai and over night  next flight Dubai  to Phuket direct.

Maybe this is only for Sweden passengers to make the flight only one stop over !!!!!

I wouldn't go to Bangkok, NEVER  AND NEVER  AGAIN. 

I am tired of the disturbing and cheating taxi drivers,  they never respect their customers and they take often 3000 THB to the airport and they drive cars without number and they usually never have a driving licenses.

I come to Phuket and call a friend to collect me from airport.

Cheers, Al.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Alfa said:

Hi  CHALONG CIRCLE,

I have a flight  Arlanda, Stockholm to Dubai and over night  next flight Dubai  to Phuket direct.

Maybe this is only for Sweden passengers to make the flight only one stop over !!!!!

I wouldn't go to Bangkok, NEVER  AND NEVER  AGAIN. 

I am tired of the disturbing and cheating taxi drivers,  they never respect their customers and they take often 3000 THB to the airport and they drive cars without number and they usually never have a driving licenses.

I come to Phuket and call a friend to collect me from airport.

Cheers, Al.

By the way, i think that in June you will still have to quarantine. So somebody from the hotel you booked will pick you at airport, not your usual taxi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 3:07 AM, KarenBravo said:

Yet, there are no international flights into Phuket, except for chartered flights.

Correct.. Hence the problem.. Lots of companies that normally do this, but not now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Singapore Airlines is the only carrier that currently flies directly to Phuket. You can transit in Singapore and take their flight on Thursday or Sunday. While other carriers are scheduled to begin flying "soon," as of today SQ (it was Silk Air before the Silk and Singapore Airlines recent merger) is the only option. 

Qatar had one flight directly to Phuket on December 18 but with only 30 passengers, future flights were canceled. While Emirates and other carriers will sell you a flight transiting in Bangkok with an onward connecting domestic flight to Phuket, that is not allowed and would not be approved when you request your COE. You must complete quarantine at your first point of entry into Thailand.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2021 at 8:21 AM, Chalong circle said:

Just look now for June 4th on Emirates site. And the flight offered has a stop over in Bangkok. Bangkok Phuket is operated by Bangkok Aiways. Strange...

He's leaving Stockholm on the 4th so will likely be leaving Dubai on the 5th (after a long transit by the look of it).  The DXB-HKT flights are on a Monday, Thursday and Saturday when (if) they resume.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2021 at 12:35 AM, ThailandRyan said:

I want a ASQ Villa on the beach with no one else around if I fly back to the US and then return before the mess if cleared up.  How many of those are available...

 

I saw some package listings for villas with private pools, and I think even one package with a private beach.  Prices started at around $300 per night and more....  it's for people with big pockets, so beach quarantine is out of the question for regular Joes like me 😞  Here is the listing:

https://thaiest.com/blog/phuket-alternative-local-state-quarantine-alsq-hotels

Edited by wn78
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...