All topic headings suddenly are bolded ?

Kerryd

I went to a forum and saw all the topics were in "bold" even though I'd marked the forum as "read".

Marked it again. No change. Opened a couple threads, when back to the main listing, they are all still "bold" as though they are "unread".

This just started within the last few minutes as far as I can tell.

23 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Is it fixed chaps??

Nope.
Everything is still in bold even after reading a thread or marking the forum as "read".

Bit of a pain as I keep seeing all these topics in bold, thinking they are new (or have new posts) only to realize that isn't the case.

• Like 1

I am sure it would technically be possible to add additional features to distinguish between topics with and without unread posts – for example different font, different font colour, different font style, different font size, blinking font title, etc – but this would obviously be overkill and slow down page loading, something which I, for one, would not appreciate.

I am grateful that a distinction is being made and I shan't squabble about the choice that has been made. In fact, I like the way it is now. With whatever other distinguishing feature that might have been chosen there would be some members unhappy about it and suggest a change.

Edited by Puccini