Thai man killed as violence flares in the street in Trat

webfact

4pm.jpg
Picture: Daily News

Police were called after violence flared last night in downtown Trad in the east of Thailand. 

A Thai man called Natthaphon, 30, was killed after someone in a pick-up allegedly reversed over him deliberately.

Then did it again to finish him off. 

A blurry video published by Daily News was of little help in determining the course of events.

It apparently began when a man and a woman were involved in a fight and bottles were thrown at a karaoke.

Another person in a pick-up who was affected reversed into another pick-up then over the man in the street.

4pm1.jpg
Picture: Daily News
CPR from rescue services was performed but the victim - with a head injury after being reversed over - died in hospital.

Police have leads on the suspect or suspects in the case from a vehicle registration and are preparing summonses that could turn into a murder investigation.  

• Sad 8

5 hours ago, webfact said:
A Thai man called Natthaphon, 30, was killed after someone in a pick-up allegedly reversed over him deliberately.

Then did it again to finish him off. 

I know i don't drive , but I  think it hard to reverse twice over someone , unless you drove over him forwards first

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I know i don't drive , but I  think it hard to reverse twice over someone , unless you drove over him forwards first

Not really, if there’s enough space you reverse over him keep going a bit and then do a u-turn/e-brake 180 slide and reverse over him again...

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Reverse over the body [first], pull forward, then reverse again.

If found guilty (which we can assume 99.9999% sure he is) the driver of the pick-up truck should be condemned to forced labor until the day he dies. No life in prison, no death sentence, forced labor in the harshest of conditions one can imagine. That is probably the only way these sort of mindless criminals will ever realize the consequences of their actions.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Gandtee said:

I went to a Thai karaoke bar once and listening to some of the music crucifiers raised hard to control murderous feelings in me.

Some of these music crucifiers make Michael Jackson sound like Elvis.

• Haha 2