Possible HIV exposure

On 3/26/2021 at 3:32 AM, iamatotalpieceof said:

I will never ever do this again, I swear

Which part? Getting drunk, have sex with a LB or have sex without a condom??

As for you not ejaculating inside of her - that has no influence on you getting/ not getting infected. It might have made a difference for her if you were a currier (a natural woman can get it easy enough from your liquids, not sure about LBs though as I assume their nevagina is a dead end tunnel).

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 9:33 PM, scorecard said:

What is a neovagina?

you've probably by now google video searched for your neovagina term?  (by this meaning google video, as the procedures are actually recorded on Medical researchers websites)  The inverted foreskin style procedure seems to be the most prominent (popular?) 

The other option sounds a lot more scary; in the method which transplants into the new cavity, a section (i.e 6 inch?) of transplanted(relocated) rectal tubing, and the circulation restored.  Puts a bitter taste in ones mouth just thinking about that one!

Statistically, you are not in danger. 

One thing to bear in mind, is that 90% of women on Tinder who are selling sex are pros. The only variable is, are they semi-pros, or real pros? 

They all have a story. And many are quite convincing. Most have been very well coached, to tell us what we want to hear. And most guys "just want to believe". And the only way to know if what you are hearing is true, would be to get to know one very well. Otherwise, assume the civilian story is either fully fake, or at least partly fake. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, the risk of you getting it may be small, but there is also the risk of you unknowingly infecting someone else. 

People should get tested regularly, even those with girlfriends\wives who may have a secret thai boyfriend

On 4/3/2021 at 8:13 PM, Yellowtail said:

The cavalier attitude of some in regard to having unprotected sex is appalling. 

Yes, the risk of you getting it may be small, but there is also the risk of you unknowingly infecting someone else. 

Also lots of other nasty STIs out there. There's another thread about Super Gonorrhea in Sin City and I've heard of a few ppl catching syphilis recently. Apparently there's a surge in STIs due to Prep medication.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'd say there has been a recent surge because of more farang coming in. 2020 was surge free

Apparently it's world wide. People with WP have to take a syphilis test annually, apparently it's increasing here and elsewhere.

On 4/5/2021 at 9:18 PM, Smithson said:

Also lots of other nasty STIs out there. There's another thread about Super Gonorrhea in Sin City and I've heard of a few ppl catching syphilis recently. Apparently there's a surge in STIs due to Prep medication.

Prep medication?

On 4/4/2021 at 8:03 AM, scubascuba3 said:

People should get tested regularly, even those with girlfriends\wives who may have a secret thai boyfriend

Or farang with a main and a minor wife plus a secret wife and a few more regulars at his favorite bars...

52 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

True, the thing is the older fellas think they are immune

Yes, they often believe they are immune from infection and not responsibly to display some morals and respect.

Edited by scorecard

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

As an older fella (age 65), I think it's as good a way to go as any.

Or do you  think should I be saving myself for death by cancer/dementia?

It's not so much about you or other old fellas it's all the younger girls you'll be spreading it too