Did someone with a non b visa go to Europe and come back to Thailand last time ?

Hello everyone,

Just like in title, I would like to ask: Did someone with a non b visa go to Europe and come back to Thailand last time (e.g. last month) ?

If so,  did you have any problem on the Suvarnabhumi Airport to enter the country? How long did you wait for  COE certificate and other documents  in Thai embassy in your home country? There were any additional costs? 

Thanks for your answers,

Kind regards,

Daniel 

I traveled from Poland with a work visa in late December. No problems at all, just follow the embassy website and your company should guide you through.

Took me 3 days to get everything sorted out including weekend. 

The costs would be - insurance, visa fee and health certificate but I got that covered by employer

Jaka firma?

Edited by Kalorymetr

On 3/29/2021 at 2:35 PM, Kalorymetr said:

I traveled from Poland with a work visa in late December. No problems at all, just follow the embassy website and your company should guide you through.

Took me 3 days to get everything sorted out including weekend. 

The costs would be - insurance, visa fee and health certificate but I got that covered by employer

Jaka firma?

To Szkola. I will try in October, but last official news told only tourist destinations will be opened for vaccined foreigners from 1st October without quarantine. But there is no information what's about Bangkok and what's about not-vaccined people in Oct.