EURO 2020

stament

With the early a.m. timings and the uncertainty over streams availability / poor quality I have started using ourmatch.me to view highlights when I wake up. It currently shows most EPL / CL / Euro2020 games and lasts for between 5mins and 15mins per game. 

Good thing about it is that no scores are shown ahead of viewing. Just need to go straight to the site without linking to any other sites beforehand. Downside is numerous adverts plus a rather iffy game ending with usually no final whistle being shown. Works for me anyway. 

https://ourmatch.me/

Edited by dabhand
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dabhand said:

With the early a.m. timings and the uncertainty over streams availability / poor quality I have started using ourmatch.me to view highlights when I wake up. It currently shows most EPL / CL / Euro2020 games and lasts for between 5mins and 15mins per game. 

Good thing about it is that no scores are shown ahead of viewing. Just need to go straight to the site without linking to any other sites beforehand. Downside is numerous adverts plus a rather iffy game ending with usually no final whistle being shown. Works for me anyway. 

Should also have included a reference to WC2022 as highlights of the recent qualifiers were also on the noted link.

McGinn scored a cracker for a late equaliser against Austria and the San Marino keeper had a rather decent game although greatly assisted by some abysmal goal attempts from the England players.

23 hours ago, dabhand said:

I've PM'd you.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

It might be shown on www.uefa.com/tv ?  They are currently showing live, The Champions League semi finals and finals,also Europa cup final stages.  If the rights are not taken up by a broadcaster in Thailand, which is probable.  The matches might be shown on this site?  If so, if you have desk top, lap top, use a HDMI lead and connect to TV for live streaming, or a similar connection maybe used or  bluetooth , for I pad or Android.  Live in hope to see the Euros this summer live.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 6:21 AM, hillman123 said:

If so, if you have desk top, lap top, use a HDMI lead and connect to TV for live streaming, or a similar connection maybe used or  bluetooth , for I pad or Android.

For Android, there's the UEFA.tv app which allows you to stream to your TV if you have a Chromecast dongle or a Chromecast-enabled smart TV.

There's also an Android TV version if you an Android TV device or again, if your smart TV has Android TV capability.

Not sure if they'll be showing the games but hopefully they will.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

7 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Of course, if you have a decent VPN, the games are on BBC and ITV, so you could watch them on BBC iPlayer and the ITV Hub.

Tvmucho is a good app, they give you a free hour a day and it's 7.99 a month for full access to it's programs I watched the cup final on it yesterday..

43 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Tvmucho is a good app, they give you a free hour a day and it's 7.99 a month for full access to it's programs I watched the cup final on it yesterday..

I tried TV Mucho - I'm afraid I wasn't impressed. My VPN costs me only $3 a month and I get the full use of BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, My5, Netflix UK, etc.

22 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

For Android, there's the UEFA.tv app which allows you to stream to your TV if you have a Chromecast dongle or a Chromecast-enabled smart TV.

There's also an Android TV version if you an Android TV device or again, if your smart TV has Android TV capability.

Not sure if they'll be showing the games but hopefully they will.

Doubt they would allow free screening but who knows

4 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

They show the UEFA Champions League and Europa League games for free, so they might.

No proof of it yet, though.

WOW do they, bet the tv companies can't be happy about that surely!

• 2 weeks later...

My tip for the title is France, though I am sure they will be favourites.

It is the only major trophy Kante hasn't won in the last 5 years. He was left out of the side in the 2016 final and France lost.

Mbappe looks the real deal and should be fit. Benzema is back to join him, another outstanding player. Coman to complete the front 3, no mug.

Defence looks good with Varane, Pavard and Hernandez plus some PSG options.

Good luck to England, they will need it if they have to play Les Bleus.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, champers said:

It is the only major trophy Kante hasn't won in the last 5 years. He was left out of the side in the 2016 final and France lost.

Mbappe looks the real deal and should be fit. Benzema is back to join him, another outstanding player. Coman to complete the front 3, no mug.

Yes, must be favourites along with Belgium surely 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 9:04 AM, stament said:

Doubt they would allow free screening but who knows

UEFA.tv app is showing the European u21 tournament games live this week for free, they showed the Thursday cup final and the CL final for free last week, so there's a good chance they will be showing the euro tournament live for free.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, champers said:

France are looking good now they added Benzema to the squad and play alongside Mbappe Im also throwing Portugal into the mix you look through the team they have good balance interesting group that will be,

I think my dark horses will be Turkey.

As for England nobody knows, you do realise England have not won against a top team in the world cup or the euro's since 1966, ok we beat Spain who were <deleted> then on penalties take a look at the stats all the way back to 66 it's a disgrace 

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 6:54 PM, champers said:

I agree. An embarrassment of riches. Can never write off the Germans though and Belgium should be strong.

I like the look of portugal this time they have got a really good side and I think they could a force.

I read that in the past Thai channel 3 have broadcasted the Euros but I can't see anything to suggest they have for this tournament disappointing really as when I look at the the world broadcasters for each country Thailand hasn't got one but there is still time ????

Edited by Chad91
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I checked the UEFA website here:-

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/news/025a-0ec0d02154c8-5fa71e862f15-1000--where-to-watch-euro-2020/

Unfortunately no broadcaster is listed for Thailand which makes me think nobody has yet purchased the rights. This could change at the last minute though. I've lived here for 15 years and every major tournament has been broadcast until now but some big matches including champions league, FA Cup, England matches have not been shown here this year unfortunately :-(

2 minutes ago, MartinBKK said:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/news/025a-0ec0d02154c8-5fa71e862f15-1000--where-to-watch-euro-2020/

Unfortunately no broadcaster is listed for Thailand which makes me think nobody has yet purchased the rights. This could change at the last minute though. I've lived here for 15 years and every major tournament has been broadcast until now but some big matches including champions league, FA Cup, England matches have not been shown here this year unfortunately ????

I notices the same thing. 

If I’m not mistaken the Euro’s are being shown on ITV and BBC iPlayer....  so with a VPN we can watch them on the computer (although I think screen mirroring from the computer to TV is an issue with iPlayer).

Another option is something called ‘BritBox’ which has all UK TV...  I’ve not yet tried that.

https://watch.britbox.co.uk/hub

7 hours ago, MartinBKK said:

Unfortunately no broadcaster is listed for Thailand which makes me think nobody has yet purchased the rights. This could change at the last minute though. I've lived here for 15 years and every major tournament has been broadcast until now but some big matches including champions league, FA Cup, England matches have not been shown here this year unfortunately ????

Was the CL too expensive?

16 hours ago, Chad91 said:

I like the look of portugal this time they have got a really good side and I think they could a force.

I read that in the past Thai channel 3 have broadcasted the Euros but I can't see anything to suggest they have for this tournament disappointing really as when I look at the the world broadcasters for each country Thailand hasn't got one but there is still time ????

Watched Spain 0 Portugal 0 and a decent game despite the score. Holders Portugal look to have a better squad than when they won it last time out. I think Ronaldo has been saving himself for this tournament. Add in the likes of Jota and Fernandez and they should get goals. Carvalho and Danilo are a couple of big, scary units in midfield. Pepe and Fonte at the back might be a bit past it.

Where do you live in Thailand, Chad? I am in Pattaya and can see many warm up matches and the whole tournament on my normal TV. PM me if you are in Pattaya.

Saw Wales 0 Albania 0 last night and that was deadly dull.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, stament said:

Was the CL too expensive?

I think it was something do with Bein Sports who did show the some early group games via there app and then this suddenly all came to a halt, the Bein Sports app also showed the FA Cup this year and the only free to air FA Cup Game on TV in thailand was the final

12 minutes ago, champers said:

Watched Spain 0 Portugal 0 and a decent game despite the score. Holders Portugal look to have a better squad than when they won it last time out. I think Ronaldo has been saving himself for this tournament. Add in the likes of Jota and Fernandez and they should get goals. Carvalho and Danilo are a couple of big, scary units in midfield. Pepe and Fonte at the back might be a bit past it.

Where do you live in Thailand, Chad? I am in Pattaya and can see many warm up matches and the whole tournament on my normal TV. PM me if you are in Pattaya.

Saw Wales 0 Albania 0 last night and that was deadly dull.

Don't forget Ruben Dias at centre half he was probably rested in that Spain game as he was in the champs league final they also have that Cancelo and Bernado Silva and the highly rated Jao Felix so a very a strong 11.

I am in Issan I do have a UK provider via my android box so I should be ok but Iprefer it to just be on TV subscription or free to air as it is more reliable 

On 5/31/2021 at 8:27 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

UEFA.tv app is showing the European u21 tournament games live this week for free, they showed the Thursday cup final and the CL final for free last week, so there's a good chance they will be showing the euro tournament live for free.

UEFA.tv usually has info showing the matches they have upcoming. There's no mention of the Euro 2020 games so I'd be surprised (but very pleased) if they ended up showing the games.