EURO 2020

stament

6 hours ago, Johnny Mac said:

Good news. I have True Visions, why would I even consider a stream?

Sorry it wasn't soley aimed at you it was just a general comment to anybody who is thinking they will try and stream it on ITV/BBC 

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Trippier at left back !! What is Southgate playing at when you have 2 perfectly good left backs who play in that position week in, week out.

Exactly just said the same thing one of them left backs just won the Champions league Trippier is on because he's puts a good set piece in the box southgate's playing for Corners 

21 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm really hoping that advert and jingle change. Hopefully it was put out in a rush. We live in hope but I fear it's with us for the whole tournament

I know this is being smart after the event, but I have just seen today's new offering with the 2 pretties sat on a couch. I have no idea what they are talking about, Aerosoft apart, but having seen the ad just twice I already find it hugely annoying. Be careful what you wish for.????

Come on Scotland, hoots mon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, mrbojangles said:

Trippier at left back !! What is Southgate playing at when you have 2 perfectly good left backs who play in that position week in, week out.

Southgate is doing a Pep IMO. Trying to show how smart he is with leftfield decisions. As soon as they meet a decent side England will get beaten. Good players with a very average manager.

Scotland meanwhile are getting schooled by the Czechs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, champers said:

I know this is being smart after the event, but I have just seen today's new offering with the 2 pretties sat on a couch. I have no idea what they are talking about, Aerosoft apart, but having seen the ad just twice I already find it hugely annoying. Be careful what you wish for.????

Come on Scotland, hoots mon!

And neither of them had the England flag on their face. I think they had Germany, Belgium, Italy and Thailand....I think?

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

And neither of them had the England flag on their face. I think they had Germany, Belgium, Italy and Thailand....I think?

I think red, blue and white horizontals was Holland.

Mazy dribble from ex City youth Robert Mak leads to Slovakia taking the lead. Wladimir Weiss, another former City lad; and Bolton loanee; on the bench.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, champers said:

I think red, blue and white horizontals was Holland.

Mazy dribble from ex City youth Robert Mak leads to Slovakia taking the lead. Wladimir Weiss, another former City lad; and Bolton loanee; on the bench.

The blond lad in the middle for Slovakia looks impressive. Had a great first half. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

The blond lad in the middle for Slovakia looks impressive. Had a great first half. 

Is he a Brazilian? Ukraine had one last night who came on early as a sub and was then subbed off himself later - a bit humiliating.

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

They're all trying to be Phil Foden ????

Had a look on Wikipedia about Robert Mak and Vladimir Weiss. They were both in the side that beat Chelsea to win the 2008 FA Youth Cup. Also in the team were Ben Mee, Kieren Trippier, Daniel Sturridge (another Bolton loanee) and Andrew Tutte who is currently in the Bolton squad as a DM.

This is just prior to the Abu Dhabi buyout.

Edited by champers

3 minutes ago, champers said:

Had a look on Wikipedia about Robert Mak and Vladimir Weiss. They were both in the side that beat Chelsea to win the 2008 FA Youth Cup. Also in the team were Ben Mee, Kieren Trippier, Daniel Sturridge (another Bolton loanee) and Andrew Tutte who is currently in the Bolton squad as a DM.

This is just prior to the Abu Dhabi buyout.

Sturridge surprises me. I'd have thought he was too far ahead in age to be with those lot but when I think about it, yeah. Where is Sturridge now? Not looked

11 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Sturridge surprises me. I'd have thought he was too far ahead in age to be with those lot but when I think about it, yeah. Where is Sturridge now? Not looked

Free agent, I think. His dog makes more headlines than him these days.

Interesting article in the BP yesterday, the editorial infact. The Aerosoft owner has a brother who is Industry Minister in the Government and a son who is an MP. Both are expected to do well in an upcoming Cabinet reshuffle, suggests the BP, so Aerosoft's $10 million gift to the nation isn't just about shifting more flip flops.

Catch the full article in the online version of the BP.

9 hours ago, champers said:

Interesting article in the BP yesterday, the editorial infact. The Aerosoft owner has a brother who is Industry Minister in the Government and a son who is an MP. Both are expected to do well in an upcoming Cabinet reshuffle, suggests the BP, so Aerosoft's $10 million gift to the nation isn't just about shifting more flip flops.

Catch the full article in the online version of the BP.

The usual, money and positions for mates and cronies.

6 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Did we really think it was only about that ???? Still, whatever his motives, I'm glad he did ????

Of course we did, we never thought for one moment he would receive some benefit it return. I'm certain it was a purely unselfish act with no strings attached.

On 6/13/2021 at 5:44 PM, cyril sneer said:

hopefully will work on here

https://tv.trueid.net/live/nbt

Nice to see a Leopard Never Changes it,s spots.....bang on when it comes to True...scroll down on the True id page to find packages like the 299baht per month Epl 380 live game package....then after subscribing to said package you find out you can not watch unless you buy there android box for 2490baht,one of the biggest bunch of see you next Tuesday,s operating in this Country.imho

As for the game against Croatia ...yep Philips was very good but my Motm a bit out of left field i know would be Declan Rice...a lot may say what did he do...for me he did everything and nothing in equal measures.....very clever performance imho.

39 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:
Nice to see a Leopard Never Changes it,s spots.....bang on when it comes to True...scroll down on the True id page to find packages like the 299baht per month Epl 380 live game package....then after subscribing to said package you find out you can not watch unless you buy there android box for 2490baht,one of the biggest bunch of see you next Tuesday,s operating in this Country.imho

Not sure why you'd want to subscribe to an EPL package just now, there are no EPL games on at the moment.

And you don't need to have a True TV Android Box to get the TrueID TV app to work on your phone (or a "non-True" Android TV device if you have one). I can use it on my phone, my tablet or my Xiaomi Android TV Box with no problem.

You also don't need to subscribe to any package to use the app. While you do need a True Move H mobile number if you want to watch the True Sports HD 3 channel, you don't need it for the FTA channels, like NBT 2 for instance.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 1