EURO 2020

stament

15 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Not sure why you'd want to subscribe to an EPL package just now, there are no EPL games on at the moment.

And you don't need to have a True TV Android Box to get the TrueID TV app to work on your phone (or a "non-True" Android TV device if you have one). I can use it on my phone, my tablet or my Xiaomi Android TV Box with no problem.

You also don't need to subscribe to any package to use the app. While you do need a True Move H mobile number if you want to watch the True Sports HD 3 channel, you don't need it for the FTA channels, like NBT 2 for instance.

To clarify....did i say i wanted to subscribe to an Epl package...just purely giving an example/Heads Up of how easy it is to get Suckered into to something that really is not there. As a friend found out today when subscribing to there ( check%403x.pngLive + On Demand check%403x.png+2000 Hit Content) package for 59baht...once payment was received he then found there was no such package without subscribing further to a an android box or having one of there existing packages.

Just fyi he does not post on here.....

27 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

To clarify....did i say i wanted to subscribe to an Epl package...just purely giving an example/Heads Up of how easy it is to get Suckered into to something that really is not there. As a friend found out today when subscribing to there ( check%403x.pngLive + On Demand check%403x.png+2000 Hit Content) package for 59baht...once payment was received he then found there was no such package without subscribing further to a an android box or having one of there existing packages.

Just fyi he does not post on here.....

Not wanting to get into discussions about what does / doesn’t work... getting suckered into a package.

So.... 

For those who do not have a TrueBox but want to watch via the internet. 

VPN to UK TV (BBC & ITV)

OR, I have found HD Prime to be very reliable on all games so far (drops out once or twice per game).

I’m watching the start of the Hungary vs Portugal game on HD Prime at the moment (it streams BBC and ITV)

370 per month (live TV) or 570 per month unlimited package with movies and catch up TV. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

'Covid lets you postpone a match, a cardiac arrest does not': Denmark boss Kasper Hjulmand claims

I think that is a bit disingenuous of him. I remember on the night that it went ahead with support from the players and staff of both teams. Just looked on Sky's match report and at the point it was confirmed it would go ahead it said the following:-

7.13pm: UEFA confirms game will go ahead at 7.30pm following "request made by players of both teams". The tweet also said: "This happens after the players have been confirmed that Christian is okay."

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 12:14 AM, champers said:

Had a look on Wikipedia about Robert Mak and Vladimir Weiss. They were both in the side that beat Chelsea to win the 2008 FA Youth Cup. Also in the team were Ben Mee, Kieren Trippier, Daniel Sturridge (another Bolton loanee) and Andrew Tutte who is currently in the Bolton squad as a DM.

This is just prior to the Abu Dhabi buyout.

You forgot Boyata. Sturridge and Veiss were the stars. Ben Mee was the captain. Nedum Onuhua has a decent podcast on Spotify etc heard him interviewing Mee and Sturridge in separate shows (the very recent show with The Goat has been the best to date, brilliant funny character).

https://www.givemesport.com/1372691-man-city-beat-chelsea-42-in-the-2008-fa-youth-cup-final-what-happened-to-that-team

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You forgot Boyata. Sturridge and Veiss were the stars. Ben Mee was the captain. Nedum Onuhua has a decent podcast on Spotify etc heard him interviewing Mee and Sturridge in separate shows (the very recent show with The Goat has been the best to date, brilliant funny character).

https://www.givemesport.com/1372691-man-city-beat-chelsea-42-in-the-2008-fa-youth-cup-final-what-happened-to-that-team

I knew I forgot someone. Bolton had him on loan too. Doh!!

Well done Wales. 

Proper gutsy team effort with some outstanding individual performances from the likes of Ramsey and Moore. They are gonna have to produce that and more to fend off Italy but they have earned the right to get through. 

If James knew what to do at the end of his runs they could have won by a lot more. 

13 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Is that free?

Can't miss the big Scottish game tomorrow! 

Always brings out the best in Scotland, playing the enemy. 

Yes, free .

All you need is a VPN that will allow iPlayer or ITV Hub ( not all VPN’s will access ).

Alternatively, if you have True Visions you can access on NBT ( Channel 2 on my TV ) , English ( maybe even Scottish ???? ) commentary also available .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Well done Wales. 

Proper gutsy team effort with some outstanding individual performances from the likes of Ramsey and Moore. They are gonna have to produce that and more to fend off Italy but they have earned the right to get through. 

If James knew what to do at the end of his runs they could have won by a lot more. 

Wales should be kicking themselves for that insipid first half performance against the Swiss. 

However, if the Italy v Wales game is a draw Italy finish top and Wales finish 2nd regardless of what happens in Turkey v Switzerland. Just saying. ????

32 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes, free .

All you need is a VPN that will allow iPlayer or ITV Hub ( not all VPN’s will access ).

Alternatively, if you have True Visions you can access on NBT ( Channel 2 on my TV ) , English ( maybe even Scottish ???? ) commentary also available .

Ah dinnae ken aboot that but....

I haven't had a TV for 7 years, so it will have to be on the computer. Well actually I do have a big tv but only connects by dongle. 

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Just watching Ukraine V North Macedonia

The ref is Argentinian and back home is a swimming pool builder.

Therefore, it's quite apt that he just booked a Ukrainian player for diving ????

Another goal for Yarm. ????

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Is that free?

Can't miss the big Scottish game tomorrow! 

Always brings out the best in Scotland, playing the enemy. 

Just a shame your best still loses to our worst. ????

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Ah dinnae ken aboot that but....

I haven't had a TV for 7 years, so it will have to be on the computer. Well actually I do have a big tv but only connects by dongle. 

Watch on hesgoal for free.

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2021 at 12:57 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

Ronaldo is a great player but his second was a clear offside...so where is VAR??

VAR checks every goal. They checked this one and the pictures showed there was no offside offence.

I don't have an image with the VAR lines drawn but using the grass-cut lines, you can see from the still below, taken at the moment the pass was made, that he was onside.

IMG_20210618_155144.png

Look at how close the defender's back foot is to the edge of the 6-yard area and where Ronaldo's foot is, relative to the grass-cut line that runs along the edge of the area.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Like 2