Teaching Licence New Application Processing

Does anyone know, once the school have had the documents checked by Khurusapa and uploaded them, how long it takes for the status to show on Khurusapa's website? I am checking using the link below and it was submitted a couple of days ago. But it's still showing no data for the licence status.

Anyone got any idea?

https://www.ksp.or.th/service/license_search.php

1 hour ago, mrwebb8825 said:

add a couple of weeks to your couple of days

to be honest, my 1st license took over 6 weeks to process and send out to me but it was the very 1st week they were open about 12-13 yrs ago.

Renewals after that took about a week or 2

On 3/29/2021 at 2:55 PM, mrwebb8825 said:

to be honest, my 1st license took over 6 weeks to process and send out to me but it was the very 1st week they were open about 12-13 yrs ago.

Renewals after that took about a week or 2

Thanks for your reply. 6 weeks doesn't sound too bad. I believe, since March 2020, they put everything online. Documents are checked and verified AT Khurusapa but then the onus is on the school/individual to upload the documents onto an e-portal. But accounts of how long this process takes from upload are very thin on the ground. 

42 minutes ago, farang1979 said:

Thanks for your reply. 6 weeks doesn't sound too bad. I believe, since March 2020, they put everything online. Documents are checked and verified AT Khurusapa but then the onus is on the school/individual to upload the documents onto an e-portal. But accounts of how long this process takes from upload are very thin on the ground. 

well, the 90 day reporting has been online for 3-4 (?) years now and they've almost got it working correctly.

Back when I did it it was a TCT form letter to the university returned directly to TCT in a sealed envelope. You had to bring everything to them yourself including the mailing address for the university.

7 hours ago, mrwebb8825 said:

well, the 90 day reporting has been online for 3-4 (?) years now and they've almost got it working correctly.

Back when I did it it was a TCT form letter to the university returned directly to TCT in a sealed envelope. You had to bring everything to them yourself including the mailing address for the university.

Yes, although recently the 90 days online system has been completely broken. It's about time they abolished it. 

Yes, the requirements are much the same. The only concession they've made recently is that documents can now be emailed to them. I found this out AFTER I'd paid 5000 baht for my degrees to be printed and mailed to Thailand in a sealed envelope. Hopefully, now it's online it'll be a quick turn around. 

Submitted after the 366th day of continuous, contracted employment of that particular school.

As of a few years ago, 6-9 weeks depending on when they do the batch. No idea with any online process. The lic. is sent to your school. Be certain to locate the person that sorts the mail and explain you are waiting for the document.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 9:51 AM, kynikoi said:

Submitted after the 366th day of continuous, contracted employment of that particular school.

As of a few years ago, 6-9 weeks depending on when they do the batch. No idea with any online process. The lic. is sent to your school. Be certain to locate the person that sorts the mail and explain you are waiting for the document.

Thanks. It seems it's quicker now as we submitted it about the time of your post and it came back approved about 3 days ago. Now, to wait for the card. I have checked the Khurusapa link for the teaching licence and it doesn't show yet so I don't think they have cut the card yet...