How young is too young?

4 minutes ago, McTavish said:

Go for it mate! 

Crikey dicks, I'm 52 and my wife is only just turned 21 and folk don't look at us strange anymore.  We're very happy married 9 years already ????

No no. Ventenio is right. What if your friends and family would know? It's a good job we're anonymous on here. We are scoundrels! 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Having lived in the area that you mention, I'd have to remind you of the phrase "Don't <deleted> on your own door-step'. Keep your social life far away from your professional life is my recommendation. There are many placesthat are a short scooter ride away.  

Yes, that's my plan. But I'm looking for numbers. What do you think? No younger than 25 in my town?

Ladyboys and 19 year olds in the neighbouring town? 

6 hours ago, Nick in Thailand said:

I'm 40 years old. I'm a bit curious to be honest, I never normally go that young, mostly because they must be annoying as <deleted> to talk to on a date. But, physically, yes, they are attractive. 

"If the price for enjoying them physically is having to endure them socially, then I pass.

I can't remember where I read that, but I've always thought it to be rather well expressed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nick in Thailand said:

These are not working girls. Look real ordinary, not particularly hot, girls. 

Maybe look at this from another view point. Back in your home country, are you the 40 year old guy getting interest from 20 year olds on dating sites, or is it just something that happens in Thailand ?

Maybe meet some of these 20 year olds for a coffee first to see if they are real before worrying about the ethics of dating them. 

To a certain extent Thailand doesn't have a casual dating culture. There is friendship or a relationship with not much of a dating scene in-between.

• Like 1

Many mothers are telling their daughters to 'get' a farang as a boyfriend, for many reasons. Farangs take better care of their gf, typically give them a salary, take responsibility of an eventual child, if ever. etc.

Now when a 40 year old man walks into a community, looking good and with a good job, this man will attract the attention of just about all girls at the age of 'looking' for a bf. And just who will be the prize winner.... finally a very young farang available....

And I believe that the whole community will see you as such....

1 hour ago, Nick in Thailand said:

You just described most working girls

Some industry-leading corporate lawyers like to be a human toilet for trannies on the weekend. Does it affect their performance in the courtroom? 

However, the wagging fingers of Thailand's expat Puritans come out for a 40 year old man, ruminating over whether he would date a young woman. 

No, it doesn't effect their performance in a courtroom. Wouldn't surprise me if that was true to be honest.

I think the issue here is that you're not looking to date a young woman. You want to 'bang ' with some teens!

I always think that if I have to find others to validate my choice, then it's probably a bad choice. The other golden rule is; "Would I do it at home?" If you answer no, then you shouldn't be doing it. 

• Haha 2

Consider this, @Nick in Thailand:

• A teacher dating a student would result in termination of employment in many countries—and very probably the same in Thailand.
  • In Thailand, the age of being an adult is 20 years old—so (in Thailand) this means having sex with an 18- or 19-year-old is considered having sex with a teenager/non-adult.

An 18-year-old basically just finished high school. I don't know if you have children, but if you did, how would you feel about seeing your 18yo daughter dating/being ****ed by her 40-year-old teacher?

Edited by ThLT
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nick in Thailand said:

OK. So, I'd appreciate a safe number. Do I have to bang only 30 +? 

I'm thinking of just spending weekends in the next city over and have my kitties there. 

Don't listen to Peter. Those 19 year olds like you for your boyish good looks.

Safe number is 18+ but don't date your own students.

16 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

missionary? doggy style? oh wait ...I tried it doggy style once but the dogs breath was bad...

.....cannot remember the joke....but the last line was......."I know, but I can't stand the smell of Rover's breath".......

Anyone know it?

7 hours ago, Nick in Thailand said:

That's personal preference, you do what makes you happy.

My question is more about having the respect of the Thai community and my Thai colleagues. How would they look upon 40yo teacher with 20yo student? I don't want to be a local sex pest in the eyes of the locals. 

Where is the line.as a 40yo? 19? 18?

Just make sure you have an old main wife. It seems Thais accept if you have one or more young mia nois.

• Like 2

It seems for many Thai girls having a farang boyfriend is a status symbol. And many seem to think that then they will have money to buy everything they desire. That there are lots of cultural misunderstandings is something they only find out later.

Whatever you do I think you should be aware of the fact that probably many of those girls will spread pictures of themselves with their new farang boyfriend on facebook and other social media. Are you willing to accept that?

I am not a teacher but some time ago my gf was young and sexy and a lot younger than me. I was and am happy with her. But I didn't take her to any company parties or meetings with colleagues, etc. I guess that is not your plan. But that is what some people do. I think having a sexy young girlfriend is no problem. But don't bring her to social events were other guys take their old wives or you are in trouble.

I do not want a serious relationship with an 18 year-old. However, the occasional meal and drink and intimacy, perhaps. I'm interested to explore how I feel about that. That is quite a young age (19/20) but I'm intrigued. 

Ahhh... grasshopper....

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But don't bring her to social events were other guys take their old wives or you are in trouble.

I used to love doing that in Germany .......many German women do not age well!!!

I would walk in to a function with my wife and you could see them react.......555

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Muzzique said:

It depends on the girl. And depends on you. Age is a number but if your souls are both at the same maturity it works whatever the difference.

My friend ran a reputable marriage agency for Thai girls and foreign men for over 30 years in Northern Thailand. He and his Thai wife told me that the marriages that work best are the ones when the age difference is around 22-25 years. Where the girl is past her teens and into her early to mid 20's and beyond. That doesn't mean nothing else works, but those are the ones where they told me it tends to stick well and that in their experience have lasted the test of time.

Whilst you are probably not looking for marriage, it's appears to be the kind of level of age difference where things will click better. That's if you're looking for a girlfriend as opposed to a f##k buddy.

Some girls like a father type figure, some are just more mature in their tastes and views on life.

Others prefer someone to be stable and ready for a relationship. Not every girl wants to go through bedsit land and living hand to mouth while they and their partner work towards a steady income and home. Its easier for them just find a man who already has it and cut out the 10-20 years of struggling.

Just play it by ear

Most good Thai women respect maturity and trust. Age doesn't come into it.

Expand  

This was a great answer.

Good to see that you're into soft trafficking.

Should this really be in the 'teaching in thailand' forum? Suggest pub/have your say would be the right place for this.

OP doesn't want advice or help on any aspect of teaching, he's in a mid-life crisis if he's looking for ways to get with young teenage girls.

• Thanks 2

I don't know the OP, don't know his motives for posting this.  But often when I read posts like this I suspect what a friend of mine calls "bragging in the form of a question".

Edited by cdemundo
correct spelling so it makes sense
  • Like 1