Pattaya: Cable burying work to be finished within 2021 "for sure"

webfact

"In total the areas to be improved were North Pattaya, Central Pattaya, a section of Sukhumvit Road, Sai's 1,2 and 3, Soi Bua Khao and South Pattaya 1 and 2." 

Soi Buakhao obviously not anymore:

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pea-cancels-pattaya-soi-buakhao-wire-burying-plan-other-projects-to-finish-by-year-end-348784

They missed a big opportunity on Soi Siam Country club rd, it has been resurfaced now almost all the way from Sukhumvit rd to SP3 & beyond, just nearly finishing the last section now, why did they not bury all the cables at the same time as resurfacing ??

12 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

They missed a big opportunity on Soi Siam Country club rd, it has been resurfaced now almost all the way from Sukhumvit rd to SP3 & beyond, just nearly finishing the last section now, why did they not bury all the cables at the same time as resurfacing ??

Money.

Contractors have families to feed so need the second cable burying envelope.

Pattaya Tai has been semi-impassable for months; Klang has FIVE sets of traffic lights all set on red making it tedious to attempt (has no one worked out how to stagger them?); Nua has one set of red lights which manages to make Klang seem like a motorway. The net result is I never go into town except in an emergency.

22 hours ago, mikebell said:

Klang has FIVE sets of traffic lights all set on red making it tedious to attempt

Depends where you are coming from and going to but I get from Sukhumvit to Lengkee facing only one set of traffic lights, and leave Big CX and am on the  Railway Line Bypass without facing any.... a few left on red (allowed ones), and I am on a bike, yes. 

Now holes in the road are another matter.